Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young normies do get laid tbh

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I haven't really talked to any normies in a very long while but this happened in the past. Happened while still in high school. I once went to lunch with group of average height average looks dudes. Thing is, they're very outgoing and NT with a large social circle. At that age it really does matter alot, of course everything I'm saying is irrelevant immediately out of high school.

They basically just spewed a bunch of blackpills. That every girl that dressed and looked like a how really was a massive hoe who would talk about loving guys looking at their tits and so on. And that the average girl really is a massive hoe.

This was a few years ago, but not so long that it doesn't apply anymore. Being NT and social is so important then, even normies ascend through that. I felt utterly NT mogged in that moment being with them, the way they talked about even their parents depressed me at how normal they were while my family was a dysfunctional sperg ridden dead end.

Reminder that tech and culture from 3 years ago is different today.