Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL young niggers beat up JB in bus

Lmao that dude looked like he was 20, why was he wailing on a 12 year old

Another day another violent nigger.

Based joggers doing the dirty work so we don't have to

That's fucked

Hitler was right, change my mind.

“but Tyrone was a good boy! Just a young black angel trying to make his mark #justicefortyrone #freetyrone” :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

“but Tyrone was a good boy! Just a young black angel trying to make his mark #justicefortyrone #freetyrone” :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
AYO MAYNE SHIETTTTT HE DINDU NUFFIN MAYNEEEEE

Subjecting your kids to that jungle, her parents can't hesitate to shoot that nigger.

Hang that nigger monsters to a tree

this we should be glad

you can't blame them. they were born like this. just like we were born ugly
Yeah but it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do anything about it. We need to ship them back to Africa.

We don’t blame chimps for being violent but we don’t let them own a home and work a day job

That's really fucking fucked up I feel horrible. I hope that motherfucking animal bully rots in prison or gets killed in nigger violence. Fucking piece of shit is certainly not categorizable as human.

Nigger moment

Lol at the retards calling for "strict discipline"
That's not gonna bring her brain cells back

After watching the video, I scrolled down and one of the commenters gave out some detail, and before I copy and paste the quote, I just wanna say shit like this is why therell be a KKK uprise problem in the US.

"Here's more information. The mother of the girl beaten also had a 10 year som on that bus, who was also attacked and I think you can see that fight happening behind the monster hitting the girl. The mom had reported to a newstation that very day before the assault that her kids were being bullied at the school and the school did nothing when she reported it. EDIT, I didnt see that it was a different parent another parent said ger kids were bullied as well and the response from the school was ,"what happens in PE, stays in PE" That school needs to be sued." - IsuckatDarckSouls08

If you find his comment, he has a quick like to I think a CBS article about the situation. But yeah this is how black culture works.