Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young men are increasingly getting fatter these days, even athletes and gym-cels

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Went to my old college gym 3 times last week to play basketball at this huge multi gym complex they have. You gotta walk about 1-2 miles through campus to get through it. Usually full of 20-50+ dudes all playing ball.

Almost all the young guys were fat, even the athletes, even the ones playing ball.

Now on the surface this doesn't make sense since women are only going for chads these days, but instagram/tinder is basically a chad finder that can pinpoint any chad in a 100 mile radius, so even a few chads can monopolize an entire area.

So most men are looking soy as fuck, even the ones in HS or college playing ball for hours a week. Now what? Nothing I guess, society is a pile of shit. I guess we're becoming like Brazil, but with more obesity.

Body composition, along with women, are being horded by a few % of men at the top of the pyramid.

For everyone else, they can pretend to be bulking powerlifters I guess while they look bloated.

Ever heard of freshman 20?

Also, lots of guys are into gymceling these days. Trouble is, they just hop on a bulk cycle and never get off.

And of course just the general shitty diet of today.

The problem is most guys don't have the genetics to be lean and also be at their personal strongest.

For most guys to get to 10% bodyfat, they will drop from 100-120kg bench to 80kg bench, they will drop from 180-200kg deadlift to 120-140kg deadlift. So what they do is just stay at 20% bodyfat for the extra strength it gives.

Most guys (with average or trash genetics) need steroids and stimulants to actually get 10% bodyfat or less, and still be decently strong.

There's also the hunger that comes with being low bodyfat, only a few % of guys can maintain a really lean body with no hunger problems.

Things started going downhill in the 60's right when feminism and soy gmo's started.
things started going downhill when some british faggot decided to stop a coastal coal mine from filling up with water by making an engine that used steam to pump it out

Yeah I see that too. Most guys in my gym are alteast somewhat overweight

thank god I live in a state and area where fat people aren't really common

(tfw I am the only fat person though :feels:)

The problem is most guys don't have the genetics to be lean and also be at their personal strongest.

For most guys to get to 10% bodyfat, they will drop from 100-120kg bench to 80kg bench, they will drop from 180-200kg deadlift to 120-140kg deadlift. So what they do is just stay at 20% bodyfat for the extra strength it gives.

Most guys (with average or trash genetics) need steroids and stimulants to actually get 10% bodyfat or less, and still be decently strong.

There's also the hunger that comes with being low bodyfat, only a few % of guys can maintain a really lean body with no hunger problems.

What blows my mind is I see high school kids who play at least 3 times a I week (I ALWAYS see them when I go to this gym) and they're chubby. They lift up their shirt to wipe the sweat off their face and I see a belly.

They have to be burning an extra 1000 calories a day from playing so much, probably more because they walk around at school all day. They're probably eating at least 4000 calories a day (2500 RMR + 1500 calories walking + ball)

holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I agree with everything you said, but how come if you look at crowd photos from the 80s, most people are skinny without even dieting or going to the gym?

What blows my mind is I see high school kids who play at least 3 times a I week (I ALWAYS see them when I go to this gym) and they're chubby. They lift up their shirt to wipe the sweat off their face and I see a belly.

They have to be burning an extra 1000 calories a day from playing so much, probably more because they walk around at school all day. They're probably eating at least 4000 calories a day (2500 RMR + 1500 calories walking + ball)

holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I agree with everything you said, but how come if you look at crowd photos from the 80s, most people are skinny without even dieting or going to the gym?

Because exercise doesn't actually burn that much calories, nor does lifting, in-fact lifting burns very little calories, your metabolism is only slightly better by having extra muscle mass, you get about 100 calories extra per day to eat for every 10lbs of muscle you have, and most natural limits for people is gaining about 30lbs of muscle at the most (pure muscle here, not water retention, before bloatlords come in here saying they gained 100lbs of muscle).

So a natty who has gained 30lbs of pure muscle over 4-6 years, they will only have ~300 calories extra per day over a normal non-lifting person. 5'9 150lbs nonlifter 15% bodyfat vs 5'9 180lbs 15% bodyfat lifter is about 300 calories difference, 2400 calories per day maintenance vs 2700 calories per day maintenance, thats 1.5 chocolate bars extra per day you can eat, by having 30lbs extra muscle.

Also, the more you do a specific type of exercise, the more efficient your body becomes at recovering, so maybe in the first few months of lifting your recovery is burning really high amounts of calories, but as the years go on, your body becomes extremely efficient at recovery, especially if you've hit the "wall" in terms of your ability to gain strength easily. Example; going from a 10kg bench press, to a 100kg bench press, over 6 months time, thats a huge adaption thats occurring, but then after you hit 100kg bench, it takes you 1 year to go from 100kg to 110kg, so for 12+ months you're barely increasing strength now, so your body does not have to expend as much calories in recovery because your adaptions have hit diminishing returns and your biologically adapted to be extremely efficient at recovering.

Last edited:
Because exercise doesn't actually burn that much calories, nor does lifting, in-fact lifting burns very little calories, your metabolism is only slightly better by having extra muscle mass, you get about 100 calories extra per day to eat for every 10lbs of muscle you have, and most natural limits for people is gaining about 30lbs of muscle at the most (pure muscle here, not water retention, before bloatlords come in here saying they gained 100lbs of muscle).

So a natty who has gained 30lbs of pure muscle over 4-6 years, they will only have ~300 calories extra per day over a normal non-lifting person. 5'9 150lbs nonlifter 15% bodyfat vs 5'9 180lbs 15% bodyfat lifter is about 300 calories difference, 2400 calories per day maintenance vs 2700 calories per day maintenance, thats 1.5 chocolate bars extra per day you can eat, by having 30lbs extra muscle.

I'm curious as to how much calories playing basketball burns. You can easily run / walk a few miles per hour depending on the intensity.

I'm curious as to how much playing basketball does. You can easily run / walk a few miles per hour depending on the intensity.

It depends on the intensity, time, distance As you can see its not much. - I know this isn't playing basketball, but its the most accurate way, Basketball isn't 100% straight non-stop running, so it burns less calories than you see here.

Scenario 1: Running 5.0 MPH (12-minute mile) over flat terrain (Grade = 0).
  • A 130-pound person will burn 107 calories per mile.
  • A 155-pound person will burn 128 calories per mile.
  • A 180-pound person will burn 149 calories per mile.
  • A 205-pound person will burn 160 calories per mile.
  • A 230-pound person will burn 190 calories per mile.
Scenario 2: Running 5.0 MPH (12-minute mile) over terrain with an average incline of 2.5 percent.
  • A 130-pound person will burn 118 calories per mile.
  • A 155-pound person will burn 141 calories per mile.
  • A 180-pound person will burn 164 calories per mile.
  • A 205-pound person will burn 186 calories per mile.
  • A 230-pound person will burn 209 calories per mile.
Scenario 3: Running 7.5 MPH (8-minute mile) over flat terrain (Grade = 0).
  • A 130-pound person will burn 103 calories per mile.
  • A 155-pound person will burn 123 calories per mile.
  • A 180-pound person will burn 143 calories per mile.
  • A 205-pound person will burn 163 calories per mile.
  • A 230-pound person will burn 183 calories per mile.
Scenario 4: Running 7.5 MPH (8-minute mile) for 12 minutes over flat terrain (Grade = 0).
  • A 130-pound person will burn 155 calories total.
  • A 155-pound person will burn 185 calories total.
  • A 180-pound person will burn 215 calories total.
  • A 205-pound person will burn 244 calories total.
  • A 230-pound person will burn 274 calories total.

Last edited:
It depends on the intensity, time, distance As you can see its not much. - I know this isn't playing basketball, but its the most accurate way, Basketball isn't 100% straight non-stop running, so it burns less calories than you see here.

Scenario 1: Running 5.0 MPH (12-minute mile) over flat terrain (Grade = 0).
  • A 130-pound person will burn 107 calories per mile.
  • A 155-pound person will burn 128 calories per mile.
  • A 180-pound person will burn 149 calories per mile.
  • A 205-pound person will burn 160 calories per mile.
  • A 230-pound person will burn 190 calories per mile.
Scenario 2: Running 5.0 MPH (12-minute mile) over terrain with an average incline of 2.5 percent.
  • A 130-pound person will burn 118 calories per mile.
  • A 155-pound person will burn 141 calories per mile.
  • A 180-pound person will burn 164 calories per mile.
  • A 205-pound person will burn 186 calories per mile.
  • A 230-pound person will burn 209 calories per mile.
Scenario 3: Running 7.5 MPH (8-minute mile) over flat terrain (Grade = 0).
  • A 130-pound person will burn 103 calories per mile.
  • A 155-pound person will burn 123 calories per mile.
  • A 180-pound person will burn 143 calories per mile.
  • A 205-pound person will burn 163 calories per mile.
  • A 230-pound person will burn 183 calories per mile.
Scenario 4: Running 7.5 MPH (8-minute mile) for 12 minutes over flat terrain (Grade = 0).
  • A 130-pound person will burn 155 calories total.
  • A 155-pound person will burn 185 calories total.
  • A 180-pound person will burn 215 calories total.
  • A 205-pound person will burn 244 calories total.
  • A 230-pound person will burn 274 calories total.

So probably 300-500 calories per hour for a 200 lb flabby kid who is about 6' tall.

With 2500 RMR they're probably eating 3000+ calories a day on active days. Maybe another 200-300 cal from walking around at highschool or college campus.

But it's not exactly hard to eat over 3000 calories.

So probably 300-500 calories per hour for a 200 lb flabby kid who is about 6' tall.

With 2500 RMR they're probably eating 3000+ calories a day on active days. Maybe another 200-300 cal from walking around at highschool or college campus.

But it's not exactly hard to eat over 3000 calories.

Yeah, and you can add +100 calories for every 10lbs of PURE MUSCLE they have. If they have lifting for 2-3 years, they prob have 15lbs to 20lbs of pure extra muscle mass on their frame.

Yeah, and you can add +100 calories for every 10lbs of PURE MUSCLE they have. If they have lifting for 2-3 years, they prob have 15lbs to 20lbs of pure extra muscle mass on their frame.

Looking at videos like these you'd think all college campus are full of thin girls who are in shape:

But if you just count the random women you see and don't focus what you see on instagram, they're incredibly rare.

Went to my old college gym 3 times last week to play basketball at this huge multi gym complex they have. You gotta walk about 1-2 miles through campus to get through it. Usually full of 20-50+ dudes all playing ball.

Almost all the young guys were fat, even the athletes, even the ones playing ball.

Now on the surface this doesn't make sense since women are only going for chads these days, but instagram/tinder is basically a chad finder that can pinpoint any chad in a 100 mile radius, so even a few chads can monopolize an entire area.

So most men are looking soy as fuck, even the ones in HS or college playing ball for hours a week. Now what? Nothing I guess, society is a pile of shit. I guess we're becoming like Brazil, but with more obesity.

Body composition, along with women, are being horded by a few % of men at the top of the pyramid.

For everyone else, they can pretend to be bulking powerlifters I guess while they look bloated.

Life fuel that mean's you can up-advantage them by gymcelling to be honest

I guess the hormones in the water isn't helping. Some "athletes" use bulking as an excuse to eat mcdonalds all day.

Yeah it's a sham.

I'm sitting at somewhere around 13% body fat and find it difficult to find clothes that fit me well. Even small shirts are a bit too loose on me. Were we not living in clown world, medium shirts would fit me perfectly.

Not that it matters. I see guys at 20%, 25%, even 30%+ body fat with girlfriends all the time. The differences between them and me are centimeters and millimeters of bone, and mercy from the Norwood Reaper.

When the Chad is 8% body fat, he's ripped and athletic; the incel at 8% is emaciated and weak. When the Chad is 30%, he's a chubby cuddly bear; the incel at 30% is a fat disgusting slob.

Yeah it's a sham.

I'm sitting at somewhere around 13% body fat and find it difficult to find clothes that fit me well. Even small shirts are a bit too loose on me. Were we not living in clown world, medium shirts would fit me perfectly.

Not that it matters. I see guys at 20%, 25%, even 30%+ body fat with girlfriends all the time. The differences between them and me are centimeters and millimeters of bone, and mercy from the Norwood Reaper.

When the Chad is 8% body fat, he's ripped and athletic; the incel at 8% is emaciated and weak. When the Chad is 30%, he's a chubby cuddly bear; the incel at 30% is a fat disgusting slob.
There is no 30% body fat Chad.
That's like saying there is a 18 year old western foid virgin in today's society

I don't agree. Many of our ancestors were those who had efficient metabolisms, and robust appetites that drove them to gorge whenever possible, it might help them make it to the next time they got a decent meal. We are driven to eat highly caloric food when it's available; it might get us through an upcoming famine. Our genes don't know that in much of the world, especially in Europe and North America, it's cheap to be satiated, and expensive to be nourished.

Last edited:
There is no 30% body fat Chad.
That's like saying there is a 18 year old western foid virgin in today's society
I'll admit that people with Chad genetics at 30% body fat are exceedingly rare, as it would take a truly massive amount of calories to get there with a Chad body and lifestyle that nobody with a normal relationship with food would ever consume, but it can theoretically happen. 20% is probably the fattest most Chads ever get in their youth, and even there, you see the bulky bearmode Chad vs the pasty skinnyfat incel.

People that were very active and into sports in high school, often easily get fat, because they are so used to eat a certain amount of calories.
They fail to adjust the amount of calories they eat, which often makes them fat. Especially because the lifestyle transition from active highschool athlete to office work is so huge in terms of fitness.

What country you in man?

What country you in man?
What country you in man?

USA
I don't agree. Many of our ancestors were those who had efficient metabolisms, and robust appetites that drove them to gorge whenever possible, it might help them make it to the next time they got a decent meal. We are driven to eat highly caloric food when it's available; it might get us through an upcoming famine. Our genes don't know that in much of the world, especially in Europe and North America, it's cheap to be satiated, and expensive to be nourished.

Agree with what? I think we both agree.

It was only a few decades ago, 80 or 90s that most people were skinny in the USA or at least very few were fat.
Yeah it's a sham.

Being over 20% bodyfat looks exponential better if you have a big frame, height and big skull to back it up.

On a skinny fat incel it looks awful.

tbh i lean mog, if everyone walked around shirtless my smv would rise

An "efficient" metabolism is actually how you get fat.

You want your metabolism to be inefficient as possible, if you want to be shredded, an inefficient metabolism expends much more calories to do basic shit, an efficient metabolism uses minimal calories doing basic shit.

being lean is the exception in this fatass country, you can also be too lean which leads to decreased strength but most people are skinnyfat at best.

This is what baffles me.

In the UK:
At least 1 in 3 people I see are overweight.

Nobody lifts and everyone is always in McDonalds.

Empty calories, lack of activity, and xenoestrogens adulterating the food and water supply.

Even ripped fit people are often unhealthy on the inside because of their diet. You can get strong because muscles are just protein put there by whatever kind of calories. But you still have visceral fat and sludgy organs ("TOFI", thin outside, fat inside).

An "efficient" metabolism is actually how you get fat.

You want your metabolism to be inefficient as possible, if you want to be shredded, an inefficient metabolism expends much more calories to do basic shit, an efficient metabolism uses minimal calories doing basic shit.
Exactly. From a survival standpoint, "good" genes help you do much with little, "bad" genes make you use much for little. Our genes don't know about getting ripped; they're only interested in making copies of themselves and sending them into the future.
What I was trying to say is that an efficient metabolism and a robust appetite get you through lean times better than an inefficient metabolism and picky tastes do. So there is an accumulation of genes that do the former in the genome of modern humans. Our genes have no way of knowing that gorging and eclectic tastes are now toxic in some parts of the world.

Last edited:
I can notice this in camwhores websites, amateur male actors are getting fatter, the dick is short. Women are hot, men are scumbags.

The dick size is reducing, I’m 100% sure of that.