Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young men are forming harams in my area

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Usually some tallfag white dude walking with at least 2 women, prob has threesomes later that night. They're not aware of my existence when I walk by them.

You know what you have to do in ordER to make them aware of your existence. It’s your CHOice though.

You know what you have to do in ordER to make them aware of your existence. It’s your CHOice though.
20200213 192914

Always a tallfag walking with women.

We need equal distribution

I saw a teenage Tyrone walking with 3 foids today.

You mean harem right?

İts always the white tallfags

Same can relate 100% I always see this tall chads with at least 2 girls is pure ER fuel Idc about couples that much except when there is a huge looks difference. But seeing harems oh boy!

Usually some tallfag white dude walking with at least 2 women, prob has threesomes later that night. They're not aware of my existence when I walk by them.
What country???

It's funny how people thought a benefit of the sexual revolution would be women not being in harems anymore, the fucking bluepilled cucks didn't realise they prefer it that way :feelskek:

I've seen it too. Absolute RageFuel. This is the world we live in.

This is going to be the norm. It's sort of already been this way for a while, just underground, with girls fucking the same guys on Tinder. But once the stigma goes away it will become normal for women to openly share the same guy because fucking a high value man and being part of an elite club is what makes women truly happy.

Monogamy is really bad for women (but good for the men), and polygamy is great for women (and only good for Chad) -- that's why polygamy is banned in almost every country in the world. And once women figure it out, they all will join a harem and dating, an monogamous relationships will absolutely be a thing of the past.

This is going to be the norm. It's sort of already been this way for a while, just underground, with girls fucking the same guys on Tinder. But once the stigma goes away it will become normal for women to openly share the same guy because fucking a high value man and being part of an elite club is what makes women truly happy.

Monogamy is really bad for women (but good for the men), and polygamy is great for women (and only good for Chad) -- that's why polygamy is banned in almost every country in the world. And once women figure it out, they all will join a harem and dating, an monogamous relationships will absolutely be a thing of the past.

Ya its becoming normalized. I see groups of all normie men, groups of Beckies, groups of ethnicels.. then groups of 1 guy always a 6'6+ white guy with 3 attractive slim girls with him. Often a lot taller than 6'6 too, just that is the minimum I have seen them as.

Cracking is right, this is the natural order. And women love the feeling when they get invited to the top tier group. All the Beckies are trying in vain to get into that top tier group.

I swear if incels could ever get hard, statistical proof of 80/20 theory it would break everything

I swear if incels could ever get hard, statistical proof of 80/20 theory it would break everything
The OkCupid study that was up before being deleted already provided statistical proof

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/8ikogq/okcupid_deletes_popular_article_proving_that_20/

Ya its becoming normalized. I see groups of all normie men, groups of Beckies, groups of ethnicels.. then groups of 1 guy always a 6'6+ white guy with 3 attractive slim girls with him. Often a lot taller than 6'6 too, just that is the minimum I have seen them as.

Cracking is right, this is the natural order. And women love the feeling when they get invited to the top tier group. All the Beckies are trying in vain to get into that top tier group.
I still see normies with families. When you no longer see that or couples (as in 1 man 1 woman) become rare that's when I'd say it's more than just an infrequent thing.
Normies love monogamy because they love flexing how someone belongs only to them and no one else.

Makes sense. Chads and chadlites are forming harems.

"Harams" :feelskek: @Mahmoud @LìfeOfDisàppointmen @Pengwin

this will happen more and more as incels are forced out of the dating market. GET THE FUCK OUT! FOREIGN WOMEN ARE YOUR ONLY HOPE.

It's funny how people thought a benefit of the sexual revolution would be women not being in harems anymore, the fucking bluepilled cucks didn't realise they prefer it that way :feelskek:

Top 20% of men are hogging the top 50/60% of women. Tinder studies proved only 12% of men were dating from using tinder after 6 months, compared to 66% of women.

That 12% of tinder men is gonna have 3/4 girls on rotation each, at the expense of other men getting nothing. The Chad speak "spinning plates" is not made up.

this will happen more and more as incels are forced out of the dating market. GET THE FUCK OUT! FOREIGN WOMEN ARE YOUR ONLY HOPE.
You are like two decades or more too late tbh
Even foreign women now are chad only.

The Chad speak "spinning plates" is not made up.
True, but the phrase "spinning plates" comes from /r/TheRedPill and absolutely none of those oldcel sperglords are getting laid :feelskek:

Top 20% of men are hogging the top 50/60% of women. Tinder studies proved only 12% of men were dating from using tinder after 6 months, compared to 66% of women.

That 12% of tinder men is gonna have 3/4 girls on rotation each, at the expense of other men getting nothing. The Chad speak "spinning plates" is not made up.
Is your new AVI Adam Lanza's chad NT brother

True, but the phrase "spinning plates" comes from /r/TheRedPill and absolutely none of those oldcel sperglords are getting laid :feelskek:

I first saw "spinning plates" used by muscular young 220lbs@ 6'2 bucks on bodybuilding.com circa 2008. These 21yo hunks were pulling 33yo fitness obsessed stacies when they were cashing chips working at Walmart while she earned double that as some city slicker business woman.

:feelsree:
Is your new AVI Adam Lanza's chad NT brother

It's black ops visits some gimp (digital imaging program) wizard, I think.

Last edited:
also observing this.
Sometimes see tall, high smv dudese walking with 2 foids or more.
Most recent was one dude with two foids in yoga pants, one foid was barefoot.

I saw two normie school age girls walking straight up to a drug dealer. She came round the corner to phone her mum saying she wasnt going to be back that night and was being picked up by her friends dad.

Were they ever forming halals in your city? Over for can'tspellcels.