Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Young girls these days are starting to slut it up like never before.

Anecdotes are powerful when it comes to how we perceive reality but as you will see time and time again throughout your lifetime, they can be very misleading when a statistical study is performed on the data. It is funny to watch people try to close their eyes to the truth just because they don't like it though.

Even before the internet there were already young sluts it's just because of the internet we were even more exposed to the brutAL reALity

It simply becomes easier for people to expose themselves to large quantities of certain types of activities, images, stories, etc.

This'll blow your mind but most people don't spend all day reading stories of girls being sluts.

People here seek out large quantities of these anecdotes because it fits with how you want to view the world, and then that view is constantly reinforced, like a feedback loop. You think it's impossible for teen sex rates to be declining, but they are way down from when I was in HS.

It simply becomes easier for people to expose themselves to large quantities of certain types of activities, images, stories, etc.

This'll blow your mind but most people don't spend all day reading stories of girls being sluts.

People here seek out large quantities of these anecdotes because it fits with how you want to view the world, and then that view is constantly reinforced, like a feedback loop. You think it's impossible for teen sex rates to be declining, but they are way down from when I was in HS.
You can look around you every day and see the sluts in your face. Stop coping.

Anecdotal evidence is misleading. denying reality is coping. kids are having less sex, sorry that doesn't fit the narrative you've built for yourself.

Anecdotal evidence is misleading. denying reality is coping. kids are having less sex, sorry that doesn't fit the narrative you've built for yourself.
Cope. Ask any girl that age you know.

This is depressing to think about tbh.

No celery-IQ-level trolling please.
haha u mad

If they're already slutting around they're fair game for anyone. "Statutory rape" is just bullshit legislative whiteknighting invented by cucked beta males.

Dr Phil banged her after the show.

I remember in middle school a girl was saying out loud, "dylan wanted to fuck me in the ass again, gross"

Why make posts like this? We're already not a popular bunch. The tone of this doesn't even read like a joke or anything.
Because I don't mean it as a joke. What is this we're shit? Are you growing out of my side? Stop worrying so much what a bunch of stupid cocksucking strangers who can't even comprehend what their eyes stare at without sorting it to a two-digit code think. Why make posts like this? Because its what I believe in.

Last edited:
So rape them like never before. They want to be sex objects; treat them like it. What about the law? Think a bullet gives a fuck about what sort of badge you carry?

id stick my penis into that 14 year old girl if you know what I mean

Because I don't mean it as a joke. What is this we're shit? Are you growing out of my side? Stop worrying so much what a bunch of stupid cocksucking strangers who can't even comprehend what their eyes stare at without sorting it to a two-digit code think. Why make posts like this? Because its what I believe in.

It's often hard to interpret hyperbole, joking, memes, or just unleashing anger to vent and legitimate beliefs here. I like the jokes and memes.

It's what I believe, that you saying vile things like that, ruins our reputation even further and validates the media and youtube videos saying the place is toxic. Also fuelling the "incels think they're entitled to sex" talking point. There are legitimate criticisms of soceity, culture, dating, and hypergamy that get lost in the mix unfortunately.

I don't have to be growing out of your side to critisize your posts. A lot of other people make similar posts but it reads as humorus.

I also think some of the old media crowd and older folks can't distinguish memes, jokes, exaggeration from legitimate beliefs. It's always funny watching a mainstream news source talking about 4chan or pepe the frog.

But if you think rape is not a bad thing, hate to say it but maybe it is actually your personality. I've never been raped (obviously) but a group of jocks in highschool did assault me to humiliate me, so you think this is fine?

Last edited:
It's often hard to interpret hyperbole, joking, memes, or just unleashing anger to vent and legitimate beliefs here. I like the jokes and memes.

It's what I believe, that you saying vile things like that, ruins our reputation even further and validates the media and youtube videos saying the place is toxic. Also fuelling the "incels think they're entitled to sex" talking point. There are legitimate criticisms of soceity, culture, dating, and hypergamy that get lost in the mix unfortunately.

I don't have to be growing out of your side to critisize your posts. A lot of other people make similar posts but it reads as humorus.

I also think some of the old media crowd and older folks can't distinguish memes, jokes, exaggeration from legitimate beliefs. It's always funny watching a mainstream news source talking about 4chan or pepe the frog.

But if you think rape is not a bad thing, hate to say it but maybe it is actually your personality. I've never been raped (obviously) but a group of jocks in highschool did assault me to humiliate me, so you think this is fine?
Jesus Christ this cucked shit just makes me want to rent a van even more. Fucking hell. Have you ever seen the atomic blackpill? Chad can say he's a pedophile rapist and still slay tons of bitches. Just please know that almost everything I post is truthful and not some kind of "meme"

Jesus Christ this cucked shit just makes me want to rent a van even more. Fucking hell. Have you ever seen the atomic blackpill? Chad can say he's a pedophile rapist and still slay tons of bitches. Just please know that almost everything I post is truthful and not some kind of "meme"

Yes I've seen that. It disproves the "just have a better personality" notion.

That doesn't mean you should be pro-rape because of a fake profile that proves women like attractive men. Nothing about that is even shocking to me. Just because a better looking person can do something and can get away with it doesn't mean it should be done. This shows you lack a value system at all. You're jealous that (a fictional) Chad can be convicted of rape and still get women? Why not just be jealous of the regular Chad who gets women anyways? Why do you even hate Chads, if ou would be just like one if only you looked like one?

Seek help.

Last edited:
Yes I've seen that. It disproves the "just have a better personality" notion.

That doesn't mean you should be pro-rape because of a fake profile that proves women like attractive men. Nothing about that is even shocking to me. Just because a better looking person can do something and can get away with it doesn't mean it should be done.

Seek help.
Seek help? What the fuck is this now? You're telling me to go to therapy and waste my money to only have some idiot tell me bluepilled shit? I'm already forced to go to some Jew telling me normie platitudes, thank you very much. This is inceltears level posting right here.

You see females put themselves into the arms of better looking, more successful males, and you still want to protect them as if they're not hypergamous sluts.

mirin her jaw and maxilla, shes pretty hot. ive known a few girls like this from secondary school, they are turbothots no chance of stopping them

Seek help? What the fuck is this now? You're telling me to go to therapy and waste my money to only have some idiot tell me bluepilled shit? I'm already forced to go to some Jew telling me normie platitudes, thank you very much. This is inceltears level posting right here.

You see females put themselves into the arms of better looking, more successful males, and you still want to protect them as if they're not hypergamous sluts.

Protecting ≠ not being pro rape.

All I did was search up "14 year old girl" and I got a ton of perfect examples of modern girls sluttery.
Molly-1.jpg

stream_img.jpg

I remember when I was in highschool, there was a lot of slutty bitches. But nowhere near the amount that exist today.
The advancement and popularity increase of apps such as Instagram and Snapchat has created a rapid increase in young female sluttiness.
I guess it's more enjoyment for teenage Chad, and more suicidefuel for teenage incels.

You can already see the start of nasolabial folds. Its crazy.

Protecting ≠ not being pro rape.
It is though. You're protecting females by not wanting them to be raped. If you didn't protect them then you wouldn't care whether or not they were harmed.

It is though. You're protecting females by not wanting them to be raped. If you didn't protect them then you wouldn't care whether or not they were harmed.

I don't want anyone to be raped. If you want someone to get raped you should talk to the Jewish woman some more.
Not wanting something to happen isn't protection. Me not wanting it to happen doesn't decrease the chance of it happening. I don't protect women because I don't even see any women other than family who I have no choice in the matter.

By your logic if I watch a tornado on the TV rummaging through a city destroying everything in it's path, and my response to that is negative-I'm somehow protecting people from the tornado.

You hate the fictional Chad you referenced, because he is not you. But if you looked like Chad you would be exactly like Chad.

If I woke up and looked completely different, I would still believe the same things I believe right now.

Daily reminder that women peak at 14-16.

I don't want anyone to be raped. If you want someone to get raped you should talk to the Jewish woman some more.
Not wanting something to happen isn't protection. Me not wanting it to happen doesn't decrease the chance of it happening. I don't protect women because I don't even see any women other than family who I have no choice in the matter.

By your logic if I watch a tornado on the TV rummaging through a city destroying everything in it's path, and my response to that is negative-I'm somehow protecting people from the tornado.

You hate the fictional Chad you referenced, because he is not you. But if you looked like Chad you would be exactly like Chad.
Yeah the logic is flawed, but you would still want to protect the people from the tornado.

If I woke up and looked completely different, I would still believe the same things I believe right now.
Same

Well, first things first: the 'toxic' league of legends slang needs to stop. What I say has no bearing on YOUR reputation.and I'm certainly not bothered what some of the dumbest fucking people on Earth (the kind of retards who believe the very first thing they hear on any given news channel) thinks of myself. And yeah, my attitude towards other people is a result of personality; as is everyone else's.

prime jb is the best pussy

Well, first things first: the 'toxic' league of legends slang needs to stop. What I say has no bearing on YOUR reputation.

Of course it does.

So you really think people don't hear words like "feminist" and immediately draw conclusions before actually hearing their opinions? Everyone does it, you do it, the guests do it. Even though there's a wide variety of types of feminists. That's just an example same goes for liberal, conservative, or any other label.

Haven't seen you do it necesarily, but really then we shouldn't go around making fun of people saying the place is toxic, violent, etc. Just own up to it. You're making Rachel Oates correct, just wish she'd show some of the reasonable arguments most people miss out on.

If every single ER post for example is genuine and not meme-ing the place just isn't for me, because the way it's repeated does read that way. I know you don't speak for everyone, but my autistic brain could genuinely be misinterpreting it all. I am newer here and wasn't on the reddit so correct me if I was incorect in that assumption.
Yeah the logic is flawed, but you would still want to protect the people from the tornado.

Same

I wouldn't physically try to protect them. But I would also want anyone to not die from the tornado. I'd prefer less suffering all around, yes. Other people suffering doesn't make me any less virgin, incel, or better at life in general.

Last edited:
Of course it does.

So you really think people don't hear words like "feminist" and immediately draw conclusions before actually hearing their opinions? Everyone does it, you do it, the guests do it. Even though there's a wide variety of types of feminists. That's just an example same goes for liberal, conservative, or any other label.

Haven't seen you do it necesarily, but really then we shouldn't go around making fun of people saying the place is toxic, violent, etc. Just own up to it. You're making Rachel Oates correct, just wish she'd show some of the reasonable arguments most people miss out on.

If every single ER post for example is genuine and not meme-ing the place just isn't for me, because the way it's repeated does read that way. I know you don't speak for everyone, but my autistic brain could genuinely be misinterpreting it all. I am newer here and wasn't on the reddit so correct me if I was incorect in that assumption.

I wouldn't physically try to protect them. But I would also want anyone to not die from the tornado. I'd prefer less suffering all around, yes. Other people suffering doesn't make me any less virgin, incel, or better at life in general.

Well yeah I do. When did I say I didn't? I'm well aware that stupid people immediately throw themselves into conclusions the second they hear certain words and I hate it and refuse to be a part of that wreck. Who is that whore? How are you deciding I'm proving some idiot whore right after reading two posts? That's the kind of over-simplified thinking that fucked up this whole world in the first place. Nothing can please everyone; and I think ER was a spoiled pussy who had every chance and refused them because he wasn't approached first (I've read his entire manifesto). Fucking spoiled rich kids who get everything they want and still cry about how 'shit' their lives are make me homicidal.

Well yeah I do. When did I say I didn't? I'm well aware that stupid people immediately throw themselves into conclusions the second they hear certain words and I hate it and refuse to be a part of that wreck. Who is that whore? How are you deciding I'm proving some idiot whore right after reading two posts? That's the kind of over-simplified thinking that fucked up this whole world in the first place. Nothing can please everyone; and I think ER was a spoiled pussy who had every chance and refused them because he wasn't approached first (I've read his entire manifesto). Fucking spoiled rich kids who get everything they want and still cry about how 'shit' their lives are make me homicidal.

If people make judgements on you based on what sort of group you are part of, how doesn't effect it your reputation? Maybe not on an individual level, but effects all of our reputations.

She just made a video about the incel community. I didn't think it was so fair because she didn't share any of the non-threatening posts or the posts that are just about OKCupid and Tinder experiments. None of the actual blackpill are shared, just people being assholes here. Also some of the posts she shared even came off as amusing to me but read them at face value. However, she makes valid criticisms because of people who *actually* are violent sounding.

I agree with you on ER, but I only brought that up because ER just seems like a meme around here. When someone references "going ER" I don't take it so seriously, it reads as a meme to me.

Last edited:
If people make judgements on you based on what sort of group you are part of, how doesn't effect your reputation? Maybe not on an individual level, but effects all of our reputations.

She just made a video about how the incel community. I didn't think it was so fair because she didn't share any of the non-threatening posts or the posts that are just about OKCupid and Tinder experiments. None of the actual blackpill are shared, just people being assholes here. Also some of the posts she shared even came off as amusing to me but read them at face value. However, she makes valid criticisms because of people who *actually* are violent sounding.

I agree with you on ER, but I only brought that up because ER just seems like a meme around here. When someone references "going ER" I don't take it so seriously, it reads as a meme to me.

Because I have no personal information attached to this profile beyond being American. In my personal MMO reputation (my main concern, fuck reality), its good. Most people are pussies and flip the fuck out if I speak my mind; this is where I go to talk about shit because I have to. Reddit faggots can't handle this without melting down. I've never felt 'at home' in any of the many many communities I've tried to be a part of; but at least I can say what I need to say here without some power-tripping faggot banning the account.

Last edited:
I wouldn't care at all if a rostie got raped, as long as she wasn't a virgin or maried. It would be even better if an incel rape her. Whores need to learn to stop dressing like sluts in front of thirsty sub6's.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back