Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Young foid bullied over water flask (le empathetic genderino moment)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
What’s a stanley cup

So this trend would be similar to how kids bully you for preferring an android?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/198mqiw/bullied_for_a_fake_stanley_cup/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Imagine bullying someone for a fucking overpriced water flask. The only reason it has become popular just because it's thanks to tiktok obsessing over it. No tiktok and kids wouldn't give a fuck about the brand of their water flask.

Gen alpha is so stupid kek.

What’s a stanley cup
It's literally just a flask type cup but it blew up on TikTok because a woman's car caught on fire and almost everything was lost apart from the Stanley cup. It withstood the flames

tiktok has created an unbelievably shallow and vapid culture amongst those who consume it (primarily gen alpha and zoomers) and the consequences of this are getting ever clearer. If you want me to elaborate, just go to any tiktok post that has especially women as its target audience, and check the comments, literal cancer. absolutely unbelievable.

An overpriced water flask foids are obsessing over it thanks to tiktok.
do foids like anything on their own? I swear most things they "like" are just things they are told by media to like. It is pathetic.

my Thermos flasks are much superior

Its over for humanity.

Foid got bullied? How is that bad?

It's funny to see how capitalism prey on normies and they don't even realise.

My thermos is master race

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/198mqiw/bullied_for_a_fake_stanley_cup/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Imagine bullying someone for a fucking overpriced water flask. The only reason it has become popular just because it's thanks to tiktok obsessing over it. No tiktok and kids wouldn't give a fuck about the brand of their water flask.

Gen alpha is so stupid kek.

Elementary school is BRUTAL asf even more brutal than college imo. They will flame you for anything. Black nigger kids will flame you for your dad being a hardworking plumber but don't even have their own dad. Signs of inceldom will be clearly shown in elementary school and those experience will forever damage your ego/confidence. Here are some examples i experienced myself

Girls not tagging me when playing tag, even if i would purposefully position myself in a way that she could tag me.
Having no gf ever in elementary school.
Not being invited to birthday parties.
Not being told any of the gossip because apparently that is only for the cooler kids.
Being picked last in PE. Regardless of how good i was in sports.
Girls making a obnoxious scene when you interact with them. For example you accidentally bump in them but since your face looks like that of an ogre she will make sure everybody knows that you bumped into her and that she is about to puke.

We are so fucked.

Fuck the human race and nature

End it all now

Elementary school is BRUTAL asf even more brutal than college imo. They will flame you for anything. Black nigger kids will flame you for your dad being a hardworking plumber but don't even have their own dad. Signs of inceldom will be clearly shown in elementary school and those experience will forever damage your ego/confidence. Here are some examples i experienced myself

Girls not tagging me when playing tag, even if i would purposefully position myself in a way that she could tag me.
Having no gf ever in elementary school.
Not being invited to birthday parties.
Not being told any of the gossip because apparently that is only for the cooler kids.
Being picked last in PE. Regardless of how good i was in sports.
Girls making a obnoxious scene when you interact with them. For example you accidentally bump in them but since your face looks like that of an ogre she will make sure everybody knows that you bumped into her and that she is about to puke.

Middle schoolers are worse. This was my experience and I asked other people in my family and they all basically said "kids really start to get mean around middle school".

tiktok has created an unbelievably shallow and vapid culture amongst those who consume it (primarily gen alpha and zoomers) and the consequences of this are getting ever clearer. If you want me to elaborate, just go to any tiktok post that has especially women as its target audience, and check the comments, literal cancer. absolutely unbelievable.
Agreed.

Kids these days don't play with toys they collect flasks like karen's :lul:

I thought this meant an imitation of the ice hockey Stanley Cup.