Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Young femoid cri because of inkel -2019 colorized

phew I thought that subhuman was going to kiss me for a second

10 seconds in, and I had to drop out

ye man she also makes 3x ur wage from these vids

Nope, not gonna watch this.

Notice how she made sure to include the dude's subhuman features, such as pimples, lankiness and bad hairline.
If he were a Chad they'd have fucked right there in the classroom

Why look up these kinds of videos just to get angry at them? I think you should either speak out against them and explain to the public why they're bullshit, or if you can't do that, just don't go looking for videos like this.

Why look up these kinds of videos just to get angry at them? I think you should either speak out against them and explain to the public why they're bullshit, or if you can't do that, just don't go looking for videos like this.
Showed up in my recommended for some reason, it made me laugh so I thought it might be relevant.
I don't get angry at videos like this, because this is exactly what I expect of them.
nice larp bro
How?

there is literally no wrong in a man pursuing sex fucking whore if you don't like him you reject him and move on

there is literally no wrong in a man pursuing sex fucking whore if you don't like him you reject him and move on
Females now claim that being approached by an undesirable male as psychological trauma.

Ironically this is an ugly male's greatest weapon against the femoid, because by basically asking a good looking foid out you utterly crush her self esteem by projecting that you even could consider yourself datable, bring her down to your level.

Yet if the genders are reversed & the guy isn't interested then there's obviously something wrong with him like he's a fag.
same, that's one of the most irritating voices I ever heard
Sounds like a whining puppy.

She is trying to force herself to sound "weak and defenseless".
Check the credit roll, the only thing the story teller did was just that, it's not even a 1 person production, I bet the story teller sounded like a cunt so they went with weak puppy princess chan instead.

Inkel makes dumb rambling drawing videos and gets 2 views. Dumb foid makes one and gets 50k views and 100k/mo on her patreon. Even artcels can't get a chance on this gay earth.

Notice how she made sure to include the dude's subhuman features, such as pimples, lankiness and bad hairline.

And then look at the comments:

"He has a punchable face! Who agrees?"
"Yeah, I knew he would be a douche just by looking at him. "
"HELL YEAH HE GOT A PUNCHABLE FACE"
"I would actually love to break his nose. "
"He Has The Most Punchable Face..A Face Of A Pervert"

And the highlight: "Srsly...if someone would even lay a finger on me.. I would smack him in the face! ... Except if it would be someone GOOD "

Lookism in its purest form. Fuck this world.

Foid probably spent an hour putting on some fakeup, making herself imitate ovulation so that Chad would notice her, and was likely wearing slutty clothes, then she gets mad when someone takes the initiative and attempts to flirt with her. Also JFL at "best friend" he was likely just a free meal every day.

Will add to the "watch to encourage jumping off building" -list.

JFL always at the fault of the incel

(Experiment) - I can't wait to see the responses.

Teehee sexual harassment teehee

all the comments are unashamedly lookist.

FUCKING SHOOT HIM

Outrage culture.. with the rise of PC culture there has been less and less things to be outraged about.. so people create strawmen to throw their rage at.

This is the fakest story I've ever heard.