Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Young desperate niggercel tries to ascend with a old fat landwhale on reddit GET'S BLOCKED

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/y4wfcz/got_blocked_again_after_this/

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

pale skin, light eyes, and straight hair make her a 10/10 in the eyes of a nig.

MENA fag. Mogs me and simps for a woman like that. GG

this post made me fucking burst out laughing man

Attachments

• 9-63033e69a9f15__700.jpg
    9-63033e69a9f15__700.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 16
look at that post history, he's gonna end up here one day.

Black dudes will accept anything white and it still gets them nowhere. Jfl

@depressedblackcel

147k fuckin swipes. Jesus.

Ok he is below average, but I dont think he is disgusting, why the fuck he has 87 matches after 147 000 swipes? Its over for him and its beyond over for us.

Ok he is below average, but I dont think he is disgusting, why the fuck he has 87 matches after 147 000 swipes? Its over for him and its beyond over for us.
And alll he got was 87 matches :feelshaha:

He mogs me looks wise.

Most “leftover” women of different races are with black men which says something

horn african men are pretty much parallel to curries in smv

horn african men are pretty much parallel to curries in smv

What's worse is that in America they don't even have any financial status. Indian Americans are one of the wealthiest ethnic groups in America. Most Somalis, Eritreans and Ethiopians are wageceling in the Midwest. Most people don't even know Djibouti exists :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Over if you have somali pheno

horn african men are kinda in the same situation as us asian men as well.

light skinned horn african foids are sought after by white and black men. I even like light skinned horn african foids myself as a ricecel. I have seen them and they have big tits and asses.

She looks like a cartoon character jfl. Irl caricatures are higher in value than normal looking blacks.

She looks like a cartoon character jfl. Irl caricatures are higher in value than normal looking blacks.
people need to understand that Tyrone does not equate a blackcel. Most black men that date out of their race get with the leftover women of other races. Fucking hell theres tons of memes of regular black men with the ugliest obese white women.

He'd be a lot better off if he gymaxxed. He's not truecel tier.