Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Young couple ruins my mcdonalds experience

Caterpillar

Caterpillar

Cave dweller
-
I usually don't go to restaurants because of my social anxiety but I decided to step out of my comfort zone. And of course I was punished for doing that. I saw a twelve year old couple buying burgers. I wasn't expecting to see this so I almost started crying. I stared at them while waiting for my order. And she stared back at me for a little while. I actually wanted her to see my sadness and I was hoping that she felt bad for me. And then I wished that I could possess his body and leave my body behind.

u imbecile we're incels not mentally retarded

And then I wished that I could possess his body and leave my body behind.
Just learn how to possess people, br0
just possessmaxx theory?

Guess getting fucked gets a roastie hungry

You should have have cut in front of them. What are they gonna do, beat you up?

I hate seeing young attractive couples,fucking hate

u imbecile we're incels not mentally retarded
According to OPs other posts ... maybe he's both. :feelstastyman:
Also JFL @12yo "couples" ... They aren't a couple, they're just children, OP you retard.

?
Its over when other incels hates you
This guy said he is "decent looking" but he is mentalcel. Nobody if he is mentalcel or not,he is good looking and that is all what matter.

:woke::woke::woke::woke:

I mean I've been told I'm ugly plenty of times but I don't agree with it.

mcdonalds experience
scary-frightening-evil-ronald-mcdonald.jpg

d0f91e7df02636c4db5102177c6cc8c5--creepy-clown-clown-horror.jpg

ProfileIcon gttwchxlad711
possessmaxing hmmmmmm

Possessing people sounds kookoo but I'm open minded. The fact that the universe exists in the first place is weird. So anything is possible. #possessmax2019

I usually don't go to restaurants because of my social anxiety but I decided to step out of my comfort zone. And of course I was punished for doing that. I saw a twelve year old couple buying burgers. I wasn't expecting to see this so I almost started crying. I stared at them while waiting for my order. And she stared back at me for a little while. I actually wanted her to see my sadness and I was hoping that she felt bad for me. And then I wished that I could possess his body and leave my body behind.

Fuck man...