Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Young Chadlite makes out with granny.

if you've ever had naughty intentions with a granny consider stepping off a ledge

Lol
And He is successfull AS fuck on top of that

Last edited:
Looksmatch in 2021, if the foid was any younger than that roasties would be calling him a pedophile

That’s pure vomitfuel and the fact it’s a chadlite makes it 10x worse, anyone who does this needs fucking shot.

Please give us and not fricking Chad this fetish.

@Words2_live_bye @Languishingrn @calimero @Iranianoldcel thoughts?

Word to @chudur-budur
:feelsjuice:

I know it looks disgusting, but if you wouldn't then you're just a volcel

She's hot and i'd suck on her milkers
maybe even have her as granny fuckbuddy :feelsmage:

She honestly doesn’t look too bad, the guy brutally mogs me for making physical contact with a woman. Also statusmogs me to the last circle of hell. I didn’t even know who he is.

Even grannies want Chad only. Over for us bros, fucking over for us.

chads may want to try sth new sometimes
chads have enough foids to fuck,they sometimes feel boring and want to try sth new
if you do a survey about chads,you will find most chads have tried lgbt stuff

Last edited:
@chudur-budur

Foids cannot lose

:soy::soy::soy::soy: "She is still a child you pedo inkell!"

That "kiss" she "taught" him. Was a psychic vampire kiss, where she gave him some of her age, and took some of his... GODDAMNED creepy shit witch!

That "kiss" she "taught" him. Was a psychic vampire kiss, where she gave him some of her age, and took some of his... GODDAMNED creepy shit witch!
You wish you could do that to some JBs.

I definitely would. I'm usually not into grannies.
Speaking of which, I think it would suck to have your first experience be with this witch, I would be fine with her being my 10th body or whatever

Speaking of which, I think it would suck to have your first experience be with this witch, I would be fine with her being my 10th body or whatever
Yeah, it wouldn't be ideal tbh.

Like even for a granny, she's somewhat alright. I don't know how fucking her would be like though since someone her age can't easily get wet anymore.

stacy-gran, i`d fuk her for weeks

Its thy pauwer of lluvv!!1:foidSoy:
:feelsgah::feelsgah:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back