Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Young chad talks about sex

“It’s not even that good”.

Said the satisfied fully sated man to the starving, dying peasant in the desert.

I can't click

When Chads say shit like that I don't even think they're lying or being manipulative, they're literally just that fucking oblivious or unable to relate to people like us.

“it’s not that good???”

Nigger. That’s like a rich guy telling a starving homeless man “don’t worry mate. The food doesn’t even taste that good.”

It's very hard for Chad's to resonate with average people. All these things that's happening to them makes them think that it's a normal way to live so it's not a big deal to them.

It's too brutal I can't even click on it

I don't want to watch this video tbh. What is there to gain from watching this, I will only feel angry.

Be careful, you stupid sexhaver moron named Chad. Modern promiscuous toilets carry lots of STDs with them.
How quickly can it happen that you catch something and your dick will hurt terribly?.. :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelsjuice:

“It’s not even that good”.

Said the satisfied fully sated man to the starving, dying peasant in the desert.
He should be burned alive! :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree:

It's very hard for Chad's to resonate with average people. All these things that's happening to them makes them think that it's a normal way to live so it's not a big deal to them.

Chad has fucked so many girls that he's actually tired of it