Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Young British men are NEETs—not in employment, education, or training—more than women

society is evolving to being nothing but chad and his women

The United Kingdom's unemployment rate stood at 4.4% from March to May 2024, unchanged from the previous three-month period and aligning with market expectations.

neetpill is brootal for soyciety

There's no point in doing anything in society anymore if you're not Chad or a foid. Society belongs to them, there is nothing for us.

Cant Blame Them.
Burn the village, we need more jeeets for the job.

They make it sound like it not that bad oh only 3 pct more.than women but really no man should be neet and most women should be neet because they should be housewife

society is evolving to being nothing but chad and his women
Exactly yeah, whats the point of getting my ass out of bed early and out into the world, to trade my time for money? Thats all I have coming for me, im not gonna make friends or get a GF. I'd rather sit in the comfort of my home and collect neetbux
They make it sound like it not that bad oh only 3 pct more.than women but really no man should be neet and most women should be neet because they should be housewife
Exactly yeah, its not natural for more women than men to be out in the world in jobs at all

No pussy no work, no pussy no roads, no pussy no deliveries, no cuchi no gucchi. Simple A-S!

rs=w:1209,h:803

rs=w:1209,h:961

rs=w:1209,h:960

rs=w:1209,h:895

No pussy no work, no pussy no roads, no pussy no deliveries, no cuchi no gucchi. Simple A-S!

rs=w:1209,h:803

rs=w:1209,h:961

rs=w:1209,h:960

rs=w:1209,h:895
Listen up get a fucking job or we will start executing neet

Have it your way you either work or death
polish_20231024_071405285-png.915473

Death is better than working, 1 goriliin neets will suicide bomb and go er than work(in minecraft)!

polish_20231024_071405285-png.915473

Death is better than working, 1 goriliin neets will suicide bomb and go er than work(in minecraft)!
Cope
You will all just rot and die in filthy prison cells

Cope
You will all just rot and die in filthy prison cells
We'd starve before working, wagies and jews will be bombed, gassed and shot dead(in video game)!

We'd starve before working, wagies and jews will be bombed, gassed and shot dead(in video game)!
Plenty of wagies still existing ready to carry out Jewish orders on a moments notice. Enjoy starvation/prison or being drafted

Plenty of wagies existing ready to carry out Jewish orders on a moments notice. Enjoy starvation/prison or being drafted
How many will be left after we exterminate them, no jew, wagie or degenerate will be kept alive(in video game)!

How many will be left after we exterminate them, no jew, wagie or degenerate will be kept alive(in video game)!
Neet can barely leave their house. ((((We))) control military and police and billions of wagies

Neet can barely leave their house. ((((We))) control military and police and billions of wagies
What good is military when theres no soldiers and everyone is neet. Neet world order coming soon(in lego fortnite)!

I never cope, neet world order and state mandated girlfriend coming soon(in roblox)!
Giga cope. More likely you will be in a gulag, or drafted to fight in a (((war)))

Giga cope. More likely you will be in a gulag, or drafted to fight in a (((war)))
not a cope. Everyone will turn neet and there will be no one strong left to man the military so our takeover will be fast and brutal(in grand theft auto expanded and enhanced playstation five platinum addition)!

not a cope. Everyone will turn neet and there will be no one strong left to man the military so our takeover will be fast and brutal(in grand theft auto expanded and enhanced playstation five platinum addition)!
Who will grow the food or produce electricity you fucking idiot

Who will grow the food or produce electricity you fucking idiot
Normcattle and cucks, after we replace them with robots we will create a based neet incel utopia(in subway surfers)!

Normcattle and cucks, after we replace them with robots we will create a based neet incel utopia(in subway surfers)!
Cope. Prepare for one world soviet Jewish run dictatorship and you can get firing squad first! Along with other useless neet

Cope. Prepare for one world soviet Jewish run dictatorship and you can get firing squad first! Along with other useless neet
Cope harder, neets have already won. You just dont realise it yet. The commies, faggots and jews just don't realise it yet(in truck simulator)!

Cope harder, neets have already won. You just dont realise it yet. The commies, faggots and jews just don't realise it yet(in truck simulator)!
How????????? Take your fucking meds retard

How????????? Take your fucking meds retard
we will strike when you least expect it, jews have lost and are indeed the eternally gassed and exiled(in geometry dash)!

we will strike when you least expect it, jews have lost and are indeed the eternally gassed and exiled(in geometry dash)!
Goddamnit you know what no gulag for you every neet I will fucking have you all burned alive

Goddamnit you know what no gulag for you every neet I will fucking have you all burned alive
a million, a billion, a trillion, even a gorillion wouldnt end us. Even if you nuked the earth and fled to mars, you will lose(in no mans sky)!