Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Young American Women find abortion more important then the state of the economy

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
Issues that are important to young american men Aged 18-29

Issues that are important to young american women aged 18-29

young american women literally think that the ability to murder babies is more important then the state of the economy. To these women the economy can go to shit causing mass inflation making food and housing unaffordable as long as they can abort babies. This of course we know is about maintaining the ability to ride around the chad cock carousel.

95.9% of abortions have no reason given for why they want to do, in my eyes it's obvious what there actual reason is, they don't want to be responsible for a child they don't even want to bother to give that child to an adoption center. They would rather just kill em. Just sick. Most states right now do not have anti abortion laws, if they do most of them provide exceptions for rape and risk to the mothers life. There is no way that a significant amount of woman in that 22% are from the very few states that don't have those exceptions.

terminating their pregnancies is pretty much a rite of passage for them in 2024

Fucking evil bitches

Their satanic nature is showing in those polls

oung american women literally think that the ability to murder babies is more important then the state of the economy.
its actually ability to ride a cock without consequences. I dont think majority of them have a special thrill in killing babies, they simply dont give a fuck

Ban abortions and also ban womens right to voting.

The 19th amendment was a mistake

Abortion is more important to foids than the state of the fucking economy? JFL! How will they keep aborting their babies if they can't afford it?

young american women literally think that the ability to murder babies is more important then the state of the economy. To these women the economy can go to shit causing mass inflation making food and housing unaffordable as long as they can abort babies.
Who cares about the economy? Just make betabuxxers work harder to fix it! :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Abortion is more important to foids than the state of the fucking economy? JFL! How will they keep aborting their babies if they can't afford it?
Men will pay for it

View attachment 1236436

View attachment 1236437

young american women literally think that the ability to murder babies is more important then the state of the economy. To these women the economy can go to shit causing mass inflation making food and housing unaffordable as long as they can abort babies. This of course we know is about maintaining the ability to ride around the chad cock carousel.

View attachment 1236442

95.9% of abortions have no reason given for why they want to do, in my eyes it's obvious what there actual reason is, they don't want to be responsible for a child they don't even want to bother to give that child to an adoption center. They would rather just kill em. Just sick. Most states right now do not have anti abortion laws, if they do most of them provide exceptions for rape and risk to the mothers life. There is no way that a significant amount of woman in that 22% are from the very few states that don't have those exceptions.
Woman shouldn’t have rights

Foids are so retarded. Why did we give them rights?

They know they disproportionately leech off men no matter what happens and changes in economic policy

Wow something I can agree with foids on

Why are these people allowed to vote

All of them worship Moloch, Baal and Ishtar. Poland now is literally the same as US, we have gone too far with the degeneracy and in next few decades our country will collapse just like rest of the west. Young polish foids only care about murdering their kids and a demo(n)cracy.
Someone posted this few days ago it's so damn hilarious and sad at same time it means: "ABORTION MEANS LIFE" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Aborcja znaczy zycie

Kikes really put all their turds inside their heads, mixed it with jewish piss and then told them that a death cult will save them :feelshaha:

Abortion
<--- modern west every foid is worshipping Moloch, Ishtar and Baal just like Jews.
ABORTIONupdated
Jews moloch antisemitic abortion
957 abortion for no reason moloch worship
Moloch jews ancient times
Moloch rome vatican colosseum

Planned parenthood moloch

View attachment 1236436

View attachment 1236437

View attachment 1236442

My mother hates abortion and talks about the democrats being the end of the U.S.

they get free money from simps and big daddy government so they don't give a fuck about economy or border security or that we may be already in the ww3

Their satanic nature is showing in those polls
Yes. They talk about "clump of cells" and yet get emotionnal when they hear the foetus moving in the their entrails, when the man puts his head on the belly to hear it, etc. Fucking evil pieces of shit.

What it entails, according to me, is that whether abortion is killing or not is a stupid, purely scientific question cause humanity is obviously more than this. As humans we don't get to know everything : lot of our humanity is giving the benefit of the doubt and being subjective, pretty much something we do in our daily lives for the smallest of things.

So here's the thing : if this time giving the benefit of the doubt and being subjective is about a human life, and especially THE LIFE OF YOUR OWN CHILD, the logical conclusion would be to be anti abortion, or at least being critical of it and in favor of controlling it. But women are evil trash so don't count on it cause as soon as the state, even if it still permits it, enables some limitations, foids pretend to be oppressed for not having the unrestricted right to do what they want, like they did in Poland.

Evil egotistical disgusting garbage. This makes me such a volcel dude. Women are not good people.

I'm fuming with rage i'll go eat something copious cause i can't cope no more

I'm surprised there aren't a lot of killings of abortion doctors, whatever happened to that group the army of God??

@Fat Link should be pinned.

Trump is a cuck if he doesn’t repeal the 19th once he is in

All this cause toilets couldn't resist the urge to get creampied by Chad.

Women are sociopaths. Nothing surprising

Women are trained killers, this is why they're winning the culture war. They willing to kill to get their way.

Goes to show sex is the most important thing for women. Them saying this about men is a HUGE projection. Men do a lot of other things they're generally interested in, foids - barely

this is what they deserve

This is why foids should never be on higher/leading position. They're too stupid and selfish to see further than their nose.

it makes sense that a foid doesn’t care about the economy. they get money handed to them just for showing hole on onlyfans

All of them worship Moloch, Baal and Ishtar. Poland now is literally the same as US, we have gone too far with the degeneracy and in next few decades our country will collapse just like rest of the west. Young polish foids only care about murdering their kids and a demo(n)cracy.
Someone posted this few days ago it's so damn hilarious and sad at same time it means: "ABORTION MEANS LIFE" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: View attachment 1236795
Kikes really put all their turds inside their heads, mixed it with jewish piss and then told them that a death cult will save them :feelshaha:

View attachment 1236796<--- modern west every foid is worshipping Moloch, Ishtar and Baal just like Jews.View attachment 1236797View attachment 1236798View attachment 1236799View attachment 1236800View attachment 1236801
View attachment 1236802View attachment 1236803
View attachment 1236804
And thats why entire Europe needs to be conquered by islam
I dont like muslims , but only they have balls to do what needs to be done . :feelsaww: :feelsLightsaber:

"it's a clump of cells."

"I need 3 months off of work (paid) to recover from my miscarriage."

1 remove

2 their

3 rights

It’s’ that simple.