Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You’ll Never Meet a Woman Who Isn’t An Evil Fucking Cunt

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Forget unicorns, you have never and will never meet a women who at the least terrible level is better than a viporous snake. I’m even saying that female familial ties are just bullshit too. We were conditioned to think women have even a basic empathy. They goddam don’t. Now that a think of it every woman I’ve ever met has never even been in a conversation, they are always on the outside, positioning themselves as better. Anybody that forces a bitch into a situation where she has to be reactive instead of take the entitled high road is based. Once I saw a whore classmate at a store and was like “I have my puppy in my car you should say hello to it” dumb slut said my moms here sorry. She literally was so evil fake she couldn’t say hi to my dog.

Females in 21st centuries are fucking inhumane.

Agree. The only time a foid ever acted like she was interested in talking to me was if they thought they were gonna get money from me