Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You'll never know some of the best people who you could ever have a good personality based relationship with because of primal aesthetic bias.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
People caring about spiritualistic paralleling in relationship has never been in a vacuum. Almost all people secretly want to look good more than they want to base a relationship
I say the prepositional "almost all" because this is the downboard-course where all things settle. Natural law of gravity, and the settling space of the system itself.

People who you always wanted in terms of personality parallels. Like music, learning, intelligence study fields, philosophy etc. are people whom you may never know because we're primal creatures with looks, money, status stipulations.
The stipulant that you must be +5 at least to even start a conversation with an average girl is kinda sadly true.
It just doesn't hurt you getting into relationships but developing personal bonds with people.
Even if esoteric people/ foids won't gag at you at first, they will still be primally inclined to go for people who are atop the primal hierarchy in the superficial value division, and want to have the whole "I'm pretty, you're pretty, and we're both in a hard place where beauty of our kind is misunderstood" twilight saga kind of thing.

People can pretend to be ascended/ un-primal all they want. But people will behave that way, and lie about their intangible stance to cover up the actions that show their tangibles. If a woman goes into a beauty parlor, she won't say it's for "VANITY", BUT WILL SAY that it's for "healthy reasons, and I just feel comfortable being clean".

Last edited:
One thing I was thinking today: being ugly also robs you of building relationships based on compatibility and values. You get so desperate that anything that comes and looks remotely attractive makes you want to cling to it like a tick regardless of all those factors.

It's even more reason why relationships from incels would tend to fail even if they magically happened.

One thing I was thinking today: being ugly also robs you of building relationships based on compatibility and values. You get so desperate that anything that comes and looks remotely attractive makes you want to cling to it like a tick regardless of all those factors.

It's even more reason why relationships from incels would tend to fail even if they magically happened.
High IQ

I

We're a primal species.
You never really see a lot of miss-out like this if the superficial traits were supreme, and the abstract/ intelligence traits were of lesser merit.