Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You’ll Never Have This

It's okay, bro. Just tell your discord homies "I love you" before leaving vc :feelsokman:

I hate this motherfucker so much, it's unbelievable. I hope he gets brutally shot one day.

I'd never be able to seduce foids with a bbc :feelsbadman:

Speed is homosexual

She probably knew who Speed was and played along.

I hate this motherfucker so much, it's unbelievable. I hope he gets brutally shot one day.

We live in a clown world where some twitch streamers, TikTok stars and onlyfans whores who contribute nothing of value to society, make more money than the average doctor, lawyer or engineer, all of whom actually contribute something of value to society.

Society is set up in a way where anybody who is blackpilled and enlightened can quickly realise that hard work doesn’t necessarily mean success and that even though you might be providing valuable goods/services to society, society will not value you in accordance to your true worth and will instead give value to worthless people with useless “occupations”

that dude is 17 almost 18 another teenlovepill to add on the list

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@justsomeshilohdynastyy/video/7187771039764565253?_t=8YznQV2gdhr&_r=1

Seeing others with friends and family is painful. My life will never compare to the simple joys most people have on a daily basis. Sometimes it feels like God has chosen me specifically but not for greatness. I don’t even know if being rich could make up for the lost time.

Same thing with me it's like I'm cursed or something no girl has ever told me she loved me

We live in a clown world where some twitch streamers, TikTok stars and onlyfans whores who contribute nothing of value to society, make more money than the average doctor, lawyer or engineer, all of whom actually contribute something of value to society.

Society is set up in a way where anybody who is blackpilled and enlightened can quickly realise that hard work doesn’t necessarily mean success and that even though you might be providing valuable goods/services to society, society will not value you in accordance to your true worth and will instead give value to worthless people with useless “occupations”
This is a big part of why the West is stuck in the gravity well of the black hole that's slowly pulling it into destruction.

I think this is specifically brutal because I feel like my mind has impaired me permanently about feeling good things about friends and family. Even when I can have a good moment or something like that it is just a pleasure that is gone within seconds.

negroid must've staged it