Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You'll never be a real man if you can't get a foid to offer you her stinky roast beef flaps

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
In my desert culture, you're considered a kid if you're unmarried, doesn't matter how old you are. You can be middle age but if you don't have a foid, you are automatically less deserving of respect. And I realize it's the same everywhere, everyone thinks less of a virgin, people will laugh at you if they found out that you've never put your dick in a female's stinky roast beef flaps.

Being a virgin past highschool and into your twenties and beyond is brutal.
brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

In your desert culture keeping sex slaves is not wrong either. Just buy a sex slave from ISIS bro. :feelsYall: :feelskek: :feelskek:

In your desert culture keeping sex slaves is not wrong either. Just buy a sex slave from ISIS bro. :feelsYall: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Sand nigger culture isn't what you think it is.

Cope. It may not be the "culture" now, it certainly is the history.
Are you white?
It always fascinates me how white people have the audacity to bring up history and claim Muslims did such and such in the past. Nigga the atrocities you did in the last 50 years alone far surpasses anything all Muslim nations have done combined since the dawn of Islam.

Are you white?
It always fascinates me how white people have the audacity to bring up history and claim Muslims did such and such in the past. Nigga the atrocities you did in the last 50 years alone far surpasses anything all Muslim nations have done combined since the dawn of Islam.
Lol, the Arabs only controlled Islam for the first 300 years of its existence after that the turkics took everything from them, so don't worry I don't blame any muslim country, btw the shit done by Mongols and Turkics outweighs far more than that of Arabs.

The value of a man is not about the amount of women he can get laid with. It's about how he can face life, if he can support himself and if he can go through issues proposed by life.

Honestly even if I have never experienced sex and I never will I am sure I am not less worth than any of the Chads, pretty boys or any average looking normie who can easily date or fuck with a woman.

The value of a man is not about the amount of women he can get laid with. It's about how he can face life, if he can support himself and if he can go through issues proposed by life.

Honestly even if I have never experienced sex and I never will I am sure I am not less worth than any of the Chads, pretty boys or any average looking normie who can easily date or fuck with a woman.
Cope

It's not our fault we were born with substandard facial structure and features.

Get an arranged marriage, don't you live in egypt or something?

The fact the majority of the female gender are whores is why I’m in full support of arranged marriages.

The "real man" and "what kind of a man" stuff is to get you to comply to either the government or foids wishes by manhood shaming i.e. :-

- What kind of a man are you if you don't fork over a third of your hard earned wages?
- What kind of a man are you if you don't pay child support?
- What kind of a man are you if you aren't willing to take on a woman who has 3 kids that aren't yours?
- What kind of a man is physically or mentally abusive to women?
- etc etc

The "real man" and "what kind of a man" stuff is to get you to comply to either the government or foids wishes by manhood shaming i.e. :-

- What kind of a man are you if you don't fork over a third of your hard earned wages?
- What kind of a man are you if you don't pay child support?
- What kind of a man are you if you aren't willing to take on a woman who has 3 kids that aren't yours?
- What kind of a man is physically or mentally abusive to women?
- etc etc
A real man is a white man who fucks lots of roast beef flaps.

poor curry, he broke his neck

48+3=483
48+2=482
6-3393939399=111
939393939-939393939=9
y+8338388383= 11

Yes, I got my Phd in Mathematics at Harvard.

there is a strong pussy odor when foids have their period - I know this because I sometimes go to public swimming pools and you see everywhere those blood soaked tampons

I fucking agree with you.

Pussy is pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back