Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "You'll make some girl very happy someday."

• Thread starter Deleted member 36264
  • Start date
Deleted member 36264

Deleted member 36264

Banned
-
No. No I won't. I'm a 5'7, fat, ugly, neet obsessed with school shootings. Don't condescend me, bitch.

I wont even blame fbi on this one since is so bad it seems like it is a post made by one emo edgelord in 4chan back in 2004.
IT cant even fake no more :banhammer:

Last edited:
ugly hole then she cucks u

Sussy account ngl:feelswhere:

Most of his posts are about some IncelTears nigga:feelswhere:
Exactly. I'm pretty sure OP just made this account to get the attention of that cuck from IT who draws dogshit comics. And I'm almost positive that they are an IT infiltrator, it's so obvious. No one here casually says they're "obsessed with school shootings"

Last edited:
mogs me at 5'7

while i don't necessarily think you are 100% fake your posts are questionable. like a lot of other incels I feel you are just trying to get screenshotted on other sites that will never be mentioned

with that said going back on topic: I believe a lot of incels were told similar phrases growing up
"You'll be beating them off with a stick when you get older"
"You'll have so many girls lining up to date you, you won't know which one to pick!"
"I want lots of grandbabies when you get older *wink wink*"

It starts off jokingly and innocently enough but it causes a lot of incels pain because of the expectations you are hyped up to give then as the years and years go by these fucking idiot adults keep saying the same phrases to you over and over again not realizing times have changed. In your grandpa's day it was usual that all you needed was a job and you got a wife. In your Father's/Uncle's time every man had a social circle and dated in high school or college and left with a good job and longtime partner. That doesn't happen anymore because feminism and pro-women legislation and societal norms. Now instead of 9/10 of the guys having a longtime partner in HS everything is hookup culture where only 2 or 3/10 of the guys find success. Women won't settle until their declining years. But everyone still expects you, the average to below-average man, to find success in the job and dating market. Shit is impossible now.

So you grow up thinking, "One day. One day I'll fulfill all these expectations of me" and that day never comes. You fall into a pit of despair with no way to get out and then BAM you are now old and can never live those amazing experiences ever again because you never had teen love. It was unheard of for men to be virgins in their 30s and 40s and yet here we are. All thanks to stupid fucking whores and birth control :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Exactly. I'm pretty sure OP just made this account to get the attention of that cuck from IT who draws dogshit comics. And I'm almost positive that they are an IT infiltrator, it's so obvious. No one here casually says they're "obsessed with school shootings"
I'm not but okay.

This is such an irrational response: it gives us a false of hope, a sense of entitlement and expectation in regards to human relations that we probably are not going to fulfilled. Then, the modetherfuckers critized us by saying that we are not entitled to sex, lol.

This forum is such a joke :feelsrope:

I suppose he just finds this all amusing.

i'll make my mom happy when i rope.

i'll make my mom happy when i rope.
Ironically thats the only time she will truly love you
because then she gets to play sad and victim and get attention that you otherwise never bring her because youre a fucking loser:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hey if you're a girl by any chance. Help an incel out and un-incel me :ahegao:

you are not an infiltrator

I will make 3.5 billion women happy the day I die since they don’t have to look at my subhuman curry face and body anymore :bigbrain:

You'll maybe make her wallet happy someday though.

It's the cliche generic crap that people like to shove down your throat.