Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You’ll find someone bro! Just keep trying! This shit is suicidally laughable

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
E595B9DB F731 4D98 80BA 10E97F404FA8

Just let it sink in

we’re going to die alone. Mathematically, you literally won’t ever find genuine love

this makes me rage so hard internally. All men except Chads, WILL die alone, unloved and miserable.

this is cataclysmically agonising. The scope of this.... thing....

It was over before it began.

Last edited:
I really want to see who is behind this experiment.
An average guy I guess.
12.000 swipes for an average guy, then how many times do we have to swipe?

This why I can't go on tinder despite others telling me too

I really want to see who is behind this experiment.
An average guy I guess.
12.000 swipes for an average guy, then how many times do we have to swipe?
You're misreading the data. This is the swipes from a roastie living in scandinavia. She swiped left (i.e. rejected) 12,286 out of 12,403 men.

On top of that, out of the 117 men (gigachads) that she accepted, 66 messaged her back.

They need to keep ugly men working, paying taxes and maintaining this charade. The second the ugly male gives up society collapses.

You're misreading the data. This is the swipes from a roastie living in scandinavia. She swiped left (i.e. rejected) 12,286 out of 12,403 men.

On top of that, out of the 117 men (gigachads) that she accepted, 66 messaged her back.
Holy fuck am I dumb :feelstastyman:

She rejected 99.056679835 % of men. Less than 1% of men were good enough to even be right swiped.

JFL if you think you have any chance nowadays.

@Brazilian Sigma
You won't post this. I dare you.

They need to keep ugly men working, paying taxes and maintaining this charade. The second the ugly male gives up society collapses.

I, for one, am ready to check out for good.

66 swiped yes on her*

9 messaged with her (doesn't say who messaged who first)

Well I think it's worth noting that she didn't match with everyone she swiped right on.

Well I think it's worth noting that she didn't match with everyone she swiped right on.
That's because she only accepted gigachads bro, literally the top 0.943% of all the men she looked at

Giga chad gets matches with hundreds/thousands of foids, he can't reply to every one

That's because she only accepted gigachads bro, literally the top 0.943% of all the men she looked at

Yeah so basically top 1%. You don't have to be top 0.1%, just top 1%.

Just be best out of 100 guys theory