Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "You'll find someone, a girl would be lucky to have you"

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
It's never "I would be lucky to have you" or "my friend is currently looking for someone to date, I'll hook you two up". It's always some imaginary fantasy person who doesn't exist.

Cuck if you even get in situations where foids are saying things like this to you

Imagine expressing enough vulnerability towards foids that they feel obligated to make a throwaway statement to comfort you about how you arent actually an incel loser

The same shit all boomers say, i'm tired of it.

I hate dishonest gaslighting people who say shit like that.

It's never "I would be lucky to have you" or "my friend is currently looking for someone to date, I'll hook you two up". It's always some imaginary fantasy person who doesn't exist.
LOL

Cuck if you even get in situations where foids are saying things like this to you

Imagine expressing enough vulnerability towards foids that they feel obligated to make a throwaway statement to comfort you about how you arent actually an incel loser
real talk :yes:

This is a lie my mother told me when I was younger, and being a blue-pilled, naive dumbass back in those days, I regrettably believed it, for a time. :fuk:

I was also told "somebody, some girl will sink her claws into you ,and never let go." Paraphrased, but tried to quote to the best of my memory's abilities. Obviously, reality had other plans in mind. :fuk::feelsrope:

Never listen to what they say, always look at what they do.

Would like to meet to girl to send her insane

Kek

One of the biggest lies of humanity

Weird standard line given to everyone without much thought.

That was she said to me jfl

Gaslightning Sluts if you ask them to date you immediately switch to the non existent scenario

Don’t think anyone ever said this to me.

Irrational foids gaslighting as usual

I wish retarded feel good lines like this one didn't exist and everyone just accepted the blackpill.

I was also told "somebody, some girl will sink her claws into you ,and never let go." Paraphrased, but tried to quote to the best of my memory's abilities. Obviously, reality had other plans in mind. :fuk::feelsrope:
My mother was clearly a retarded cunt. :feelsjuice:

fuck rthose cunts you know they dont care about you they would never risk their reputation for you even a tiny bit even if it doesnt really affect their rep