Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You'll feel much more better once you fully accept you're ugly. No more of "im just unphotogenic" "what if i leanmaxxed" BS

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
You'll eat whatever you want, whenever you want, wear any clothes you feel like wearing, honestly, even looking at/taking pictures of yrslf (strictly when you need to) wont be such a burden anymore.

No more looking at the mirror 50+ times a day (seeing if the reflection takes a lil bit of the ugly out or sum JFL) trying to find an angle where you dont look as bad (newsflash: there isnt one) no more stupid haircuts, bath/showering/taking care of yrslf in general will be strictly for hygienic purposes.

Honestly, accepting it (fully) was the best thing I've ever did. Think about all the normies packed into gym's, doing plastic surgeries, doing crazy hairstyles, just to "fit in", be accepted, trying to ascend in general, and you'll be glad you are not one of them.

looking at the mirror makes me suicidal

I fear I'd lose an important purpose of living if I stopped trying for that 0.0001% of dumb luck that I find someone.

Coming to terms that no one will ever be attracted to you is kinda liberating, no pressure in impressing others or dwelling on how others see you. Treat everyone as ai NPCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back