Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "You'd do the same!" is chad worship

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I'm tired of this shit, throughout of years online, whenever I critiqued and ranted about chads doing cruel and stupid shit, I'm almost always met with "you'd do the same thing if you were him".

No I would not, I imagine that most incels wouldn't either. Compassion is a trait generally found in sufferers, they know how pain feels so they don't want to bring it upon others. If incels became chad, they'd be too busy living in their own life to worry about anyone else, some may even help incels, for the few who do become sadistic I have no respect or pity for.

This phrase is yet another attempt to defend chad's actions as "rational" and "natural", be suspicious of anyone who says this shit as they're most likely projecting their own fantasies onto you and other incels.

I'm tired of this shit, throughout of years online, whenever I critiqued and ranted about chads doing cruel and stupid shit, I'm almost always met with "you'd do the same thing if you were him".

No I would not, I imagine that most incels wouldn't either. Compassion is a trait generally found in sufferers, they know how pain feels so they don't want to bring it upon others. If incels became chad, they'd be too busy living in their own life to worry about anyone else, some may even help incels, for the few who do become sadistic I have no respect or pity for.

This phrase is yet another attempt to defend chad's actions as "rational" and "natural", be suspicious of anyone who says this shit as they're most likely projecting their own fantasies onto you and other incels.

It's also illogical.

It's like telling humans not to hate on cancer cells because if they were cancer cells they'd do the same thing.

Ok..... but im not a cancer cell.

Those who defend chads are cucks.

If I was turned into Chad, I wouldn't be as degenerate.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone say this tbh. I don’t doubt people here say it though

Who cares if we'd do the same. We can't and thats all that matters :feelswhat:

I understand what your saying but you need to realize that your argument is based on what youd do if you "turned into" a chad, if you were simply born as a Chad you would most definitely go to social events where having sex with a different women every night was normal and incredibly rewarding so you would simply partake and never even consider the existence of incels, youd go through with your life and eventually settle down with stacey without ever giving your sexual habits a second thought. It has nothing to do with having compassion because they dont see anything to have sympathy for, they just live life and develop an ego based on how they know that they can slay and how they are good looking. No one is thinking about incels while they have sex. It's a simple lottery and we all lost. That being said, fuck Chads.