Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You would gladly accept a 30 year old roastie

And end up with a foid in your home, who hates you, berates you, tells her children to hate you, while using your resources?
And who is also someone you cannot get rid of without losing more of your shit?

No, fuck no.
You have to be delusional to accept that.

Ill only take a foid a few years older then me max. Past a certain point especially at my age though they lose the ability to get pregnant. So preferably younger.

So if a 30 year old roastie shows "interest" in one of us in the future, what is the correct move to extract as much sex as possible without losing any money long term?
Yes. Bonus points if you can do this to multiple foids. It still requires a certain looks threshold though. But never betabux. Its not worth it.

I have different things to masturbate with that look infinitely better, are much cheaper, and are less annoying to interact with. Call it a cope, but I think I'd pass.

Me fucking a 30yo roasty would be acceptable. Half my age! (Almost)

But no. It's never happen.

Instead i...

"2: Oldcel coomer freaks with extremely low T who live alone in the woods who will resort to other sick, twisted and degenerate ways to stay content and release"

Because it all i can do...

JFL at anyone denying they would accept some below average looking roastie who was chads cumdumpster for years when you get older.
Agepill is the essence of the blackpill. Its everything. As you get older you will realize you need to grasp onto anything and everything that will save you from the truly horrifying fate of dying alone and incel.

Going too long as an incel will make you truly crazy. Saying you would deny a roastie in older age if you could is like an african kid saying he wouldnt eat a low quality processed meal.
Keep fucking coping, roasties are beyond us in SMV in ways we can never imagine. We would cut off our hand to get one when the agepill strikes.

There are two kinds of people who say this:
1: Youngcels who dont know the pure horror and agony that the agepill will eventually inflict them with
2: Oldcel coomer freaks with extremely low T who live alone in the woods who will resort to other sick, twisted and degenerate ways to stay content and release
If you're incel at 30 and you have to betabuxx, you may as well shoot for the lowest number possible.

I'd pump and dump and maybe date for a while until i got tired of her. But no way im marrying or having kids with

Context matters. Whether or not she has kids is an important question, for one example. But this is irrelevant, as any woman who is remotely desirable wouldn't accept me.
Going too long as an incel will make you truly crazy.

As I get older I do wish for company but I think I am too full of hatred and anger to even bother with a foid cause growing up around man hating feminists I have seen what foids do to men they seem nice at first even the ones men meet in Thailand and the Philippines but over time the man is broken down by their manipulative games and he becomes a hollow she'll.

Context matters. Whether or not she has kids is an important question, for one example. But this is irrelevant, as any woman who is remotely desirable wouldn't accept me.
long time no see bro

never really thought about this tbh