Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You would be shocked if you knew how many women exchange sexual favors for grades

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
An open secret that most incels are not aware of , is that most women get through life ( college + work ) by exchanging sexual favors for promotions and grades , they dont think of it as prostitution so they would keep their ego , , its a normalized behavior in todays world and sex in the workplace/college has become extremely common .

> http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/sex-is-killing-the-workplace-2010-8/

In that same CWLP study, 34% of executive women claim they know a female colleague who has had an affair with a boss.  Furthermore, 15% of women at the director level or above admitted to having affairs themselves.
And worse, 37% claim the action was rewarded: they said that women involved in affairs received a career boost as a result.

> https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3q9u5l/serious_people_who_performed_sexual_favors_in/

I've always wanted to have sex with a teacher or boss

Was a server in a fine dining restaurant for the best part of 4 years. The hostesses there were always super hot and had a high turnover rate. A few of the other servers and I were always trying to sleep with them and had pretty good success over the years, partly because sex, but also because we could get better tables out of it. I would get all the businessmen, while they would get all the old people. Restaurants are fun places to work.

I had a thing for my manager and we did a lot of flirting before I finally kissed him one day and one thing led to another. I slept with him and he started to give me better jobs to do afterwards. Doing resets, stocking the shelves, pretty much anything except being stuck behind the cash register all the time.

> http://www.marieclaire.com/career-advice/tips/a3635/sex-with-boss/

According to a recent survey by careerbuilder.com, more than 40 percent of workers admit to dating someone at work over the course of their careers. Of those who romanced a colleague in the last year, 34 percent said it was with someone in a higher position at the company, typically their boss. (More often than not, it's women hooking up with a male supervisor — 47 percent versus just 38 percent of men.)

> https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2902435/students-confess-the-sexual-favours-theyve-given-their-professors-to-get-better-grades/

'I'VE BEEN ON MY KNEES FOR MY DEGREE' 
Students confess the ‘sexual favours’ they’ve given their professors to get better grades
The teen detailed how she performed fellatio on "two professors" in a bid to up her marks

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1981/09/06/when-professors-swap-good-grades-for-sex/dae0ace9-58e0-4dc8-bdf2-a271c1245d9a/?utm_term=.ef2d846f5c60

T IS KNOWN by appropriately coarse phrases at more than a few colleges and universities. In some cases, according to higher education's Change magazine, it's commonly called "an A for a lay." That's when an instructor offers a good grade or recommendation or other reward in return for sexual favors from students. In other instances, when punishment is threatened, it often goes by the alliterative "f--- or fail."

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but women are pure and would never do such things r-r-r-r-riiight guyyyyyss ?!1§1§11

iByEiJa.gif

zeuggK7.gif

Ero2jjK.gif

s5YixDz.gif

RE: You would be shocked if you knew how many women exchange sexual favors for promotions

20 years later: #MeToo

RE: You would be shocked if you knew how many women exchange sexual favors for promotions

fukmylyf said:
20 years later: #MeToo

fucking this !!

All these whores were knowingly fucking producers and directors for so long to jump start their careers and once they got famous and no longer needed them they started complaining about sexual harrassement  

YOU FUCKING WHORES DROVE ALL THE WAY TO HARVEY WEINSTEIN HOUSE WEARING REVEALING CLOTHES PLANNING TO SUCK HIS COCK UNTIL HE GIVES YOU THE ROLE AND YOU LATTER CLAIM YOU WERE " SEXUALLY HARRASSED " REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

6cf.png

Lmao, I don't know how you could live with yourself if you achieve something like that purely through sex.

Chadistan said:
Lmao, I don't know how you could live with yourself if you achieve something like that purely through sex.

women have no morals

the only thing they care about is making enough money the buy the latest normiPhone and overpriced LV bags

there is a reason why the 99 % of all the influential philosophers / law makers and inventors in history were men

Let's not forget that they can claim rape or sexual harassment immediately after and not years down the line*  and thus ruin the person's life because they were "abusing their power" when the consensual sex happened. In some cases this could create a job opening directly above the woman who slept her way into the position where this would be possible. Checkmate.

Honestly good for them.

They have that option and may very well use it.
I wish I had enough worth so I could curry favor by jusf having sex lol.

Sure, that's why most academics are sexually frustrated virgins.

Just run CEO/multinational corporation owner game, bro

I'd say this is a blackpill, to me it reveals the trues nature of women. They are degenerate whores. Without any control over them they will fuck Chad in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back