Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "You would also whore around if you were chad"

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
It's an argument normies throw around when you argue against chad's promiscuity, but it's fucking retarded.

1. It's unverifiable

The angle they're going for is trying to point out hypocrisy, but you imagining a scenario involving me doesn't prove shit. It would be hypocritical if it was true, yes, but it's not true, it doesn't happen. You can't argue based on imaginary scenarios (ok, unless like a thought experiment, don't nitpick). WTF is this
-you shouldn't rape babies
-umm… ackshually… you could rape babies, so it's hypocritical of you to say :soy:
-what do you mean? I'm against raping babies and I don't do it
-yeah, but in an alternative reality, where you are a child rapist, you do rape babies, so you just got deboonked :soy:

2. The premise is easily disproved

The assumption behind this argument is basically "you have no morals, no self-constraint, you do everything that's immediately pleasurable to do, so if you had the option to engage in this hedonistic ritual of serial sex, you would". It's simply not true for the vast majority of people. Not being fat is a proof of having restraint, you don't only eat fast food all the time just because it feels good. The moral part is a little more tricky because most basic morality is covered by the law, so you can't easily prove you actually respect the morals and not just avoid jail. Anything above the basic morality of the law is a proof, tho: are you nice to people, do you donate to charity, are you vegan, do you opt for public transport or bike instead of car when possible, do you donate blood etc. etc. I'm sure most incels can find something that suits them (the examples above apply to me).

Not exactly tho

if i were a chad i would pump and dump women. relationships arent worth it since love doesnt exist

if i was chad id have a girlfriend id creampie into oblivion every day

If I were Chad I'd find a devout Christian virgin girl. That's all I ever wanted. Is it really so much to ask?

Not true.

All I’d ever wanted while growing up was the one true love trope/archetype.

Of course normies however can’t imagine anyone being above wallowing in filth, squalor and dangerous moral decadence like them so of course in their minds we can be no different from how they are inside.

It’s cope to them because they are aware that those moments were actually exhilarating, and fun, and worth remembering. But we don’t know how that feels, we deem it illogical. But it is true thay fulfilling your desires to the extent of a Chad is too good to miss.

Chad can’t be chad forever. They’re on borrowed time. Chad can turn into a baldcel and drop 3-4 points in smv. Age pill is brutal.

I would whore around if I were chad

Exactly its a load of Bullshit !!

I'm not sure, if I was chad I would take my chances as they're offered, but I am not, so I have to suffer

we can never know