Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You won't get noticed anymore -- not even as a Chad

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Go back 5-10 years, and you may notice women's street behavior was much different than now. More specifically, women used to use the street for validation. They would dress nice, then walk the streets while looking left and right, making eye contact with the men that notice them to feel better about themselves.

Where is that now?

Take a walk on the street and you'll notice that foids will be in one of the following states:
1. Walking with female friends (and so, preoccupied)
2. Walking with her SO (and so, preoccupied)
3. Uninterruptedly on her phone (and many times with big headphones on)
Meaning, a foid is not making any eye contact with strangers in all scenarios.

Why? Because she doesn't need that form of validation anymore. Social media and Tinder have filled that gap for her. In fact, they have saturated that gap to a level that they DON'T WANT ANY MORE validation. They already have more than they can handle that any additional amount would be a burden.

I came to notice this while waiting at a traffic light. A few seconds after I stood there, a Gigachad joined the herd. I thought OMG, now I will witness an instance when foids would drop their jaws open and blush due to the presence of Chad. Yet, to my dismay, not even a single foid (out of like 10 of them) noticed him (DESPITE BEING VERY TALL). They were too busy with their phones or talking to their friend.

This makes me think: if Chad is being invisible on the streets, then where does that leave me?
That's why hobbymaxxing + not leaving your basement is legit. It's pointless even thinking about women anymore, kek

That's why hobbymaxxing + not leaving your basement is legit. It's pointless even thinking about women anymore, kek
It all will end in rope

we are doomed for sure tbh ngl

We are going towards such a cucked society where ugly fat toilets will try to normalize having open relationships with multiple Chads. Its Beyond ogre

Oversimplification

You're in a bad situation not only because of how you were born, but also because of when you were born.