Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You won't be leaving

ukko

ukko

GTM (good taste in mouth)
★★
The hardest pill to swallow is that you can't delete your account here. You will be in this Israelian site forever...

good life,, FUCK

I can't delete my account (((())))​

The hardest pill to swallow is that you can't delete your account here. You will be in this Israelian site forever...

good life,, FUCK
Nigga you joined yesterday:lul:

negative iq greycel threads are taking over
just don't log in, get yourself banned, disable account, the possibilities are endless

Don't post too much personal information dumbass. Then it doesn't make a difference whether your account is or is not on this site.

indirectly admitting to being an alt

Joined Nov 20, 2021

everything you post here goes straight to some us government database that they analyze with ever-improving AI technology

Joined Nov 20, 2021 Posts 39 Online 9h 11m
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I hope this won't affect my presidential apsirations.

I don't want to leave anyway. :feelzez:

this site deltes you

Who cares, I'm not even a real person at this point. Let everyone see what I said and laugh all they want who.cares

Inceldom is a roach motel. Once you accept the blackpill it feels comfy, perhaps even pleasant for a while, but then slowly it becomes more and more uncomfortable and then there's the unsettling realisation that there's no way out.

3.5 years for me and many more to come

The hardest pill to swallow is that you can't delete your account here.
Why would i want to delete my account?
I quite like it here,anywhere else on the web you can't really talk honestly about humanity,specifically toilets and scumciety.
Only a fakecel would be worried about not being able to delete his account because he'd be worried that after he gets tired of larping as a truecel,his friends/parents/toilet gf might discover his account and see what naughty things he said.