Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never work for Fast Banana viral marketing

MachineLearningcel

MachineLearningcel

Greycel
You will never work for Fast Banana Viral Marketing. You will not transport fresh and new bananas from the humid, hot farms of the Philippines, and oversee the Supply Chain management for distribution across dozens of different countries.

You will never make a pretty penny trading bananas at your local fruit market, increasing feelings of community spirit and extroversion. You will never consume Fast Banana's potassium rich
banana flesh.

It never even began.

You will not transport fresh and new bananas from the humid, hot farms of the Philippines, and oversee the Supply Chain management for distribution across dozens of different countries.
Me and my niggeras only eat South American bananas yo.

are you a bot

Ok i got it you're an FBI agent. sorry bro

Just ask the CEO of fast banana viral marketing and he can get you a job

who were you on braincels I don't remember any of the mods by name other than mlcurrycel

edit: im a retard. meant to reply to the OP. the profile pictures are similar
STEMcel

You will never work for Fast Banana Viral Marketing. You will not transport fresh and new bananas from the humid, hot farms of the Philippines, and oversee the Supply Chain management for distribution across dozens of different countries.

You will never make a pretty penny trading bananas at your local fruit market, increasing feelings of community spirit and extroversion. You will never consume Fast Banana's potassium rich
banana flesh.

It never even began.
Hired

The feelz man. They hurt. :cryfeels: