Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never win

oldcel75

oldcel75

Major
★★★★★
Just had a talk with a guy. From his mouth (with some editing to our incel language):
"I'M a white 5'5 guy. I knew from the start that I must work very hard to get a wife. I saw at school that I'm getting attention only if I offer gifts to girls and being super nice. So I studied hard, worked hard and at the age of 28 I was making nice salary at one of the biggest IT companies in California. My dream came true. I married my oneitis (a tall 6'1 stacy, a new immigrant from Russia who had no money or relatives in the US), we have 2 kids, and bought a house. We needed to do some remodeling and got some handymen to work on the house. One of them was a gigachad, 6'5, muscled, hunter eyes etc. I have no idea what this guy is doing in this company, he should be on a front page of magazines. And then I saw how she looked at him. She never looked at me that way. And I realized, that I can do nothing to get this look from a woman. I will never be really loved. Girls will love what I do for them, not me."

At that point, I told him to do a paternity test. He disappeared from the chat.

i won when found god.

And then I saw how she looked at him. She never looked at me that way. And I realized, that I can do nothing to get this look from a woman. I will never be really loved. Girls will love what I do for them, not me
This is the thing that most retarded gynocentric betabuxxers wannabe in here never take into account. They are the most emotional of cels but always forget that even when betabuxxing a used up single mom, she won't love them. And that feeling will be eating them inside forever.

I would confront her about that even if she would divorce me.

At some point you have to stop playing to win and start playing to fuck up the othER players.

Just had a talk with a guy. From his mouth (with some editing to our incel language):
"I'M a white 5'5 guy. I knew from the start that I must work very hard to get a wife. I saw at school that I'm getting attention only if I offer gifts to girls and being super nice. So I studied hard, worked hard and at the age of 28 I was making nice salary at one of the biggest IT companies in California. My dream came true. I married my oneitis (a tall 6'1 stacy, a new immigrant from Russia who had no money or relatives in the US), we have 2 kids, and bought a house. We needed to do some remodeling and got some handymen to work on the house. One of them was a gigachad, 6'5, muscled, hunter eyes etc. I have no idea what this guy is doing in this company, he should be on a front page of magazines. And then I saw how she looked at him. She never looked at me that way. And I realized, that I can do nothing to get this look from a woman. I will never be really loved. Girls will love what I do for them, not me."

at least he got laid
I would raise another man's son
if it means continuing on with my life

Would you confront a tiger about him being a carnivore?
A tiger is not in a marriage with me but i see your point. At least i could make her life hard before she divorce me. If those kids are his he pretty much has won in life and satisfied his biological imperative.

A tiger is not in a marriage with me but i see your point. At least i could make her life hard before she divorce me. If those kids are his he pretty much has won in life and satisfied his biological imperative.
he hasn't won shit.sure he got kids of his own now(though i doubt a 6'1 slav stacy would actually let an ugly guy breed her),but he is probably getting cucked left and right and will lose a lot of his assests,will lose his kids,and a shit ton of his monthly income when she decides to divorce him.

when a man loses his family he becomes a husk. a nothing.

feel sorry for the guy.learnt the lesson the hard way

he hasn't won shit.sure he got kids of his own now(though i doubt a 6'1 slav stacy would actually let an ugly guy breed her),but he is probably getting cucked left and right and will lose a lot of his assests,will lose his kids,and a shit ton of his monthly income when she decides to divorce him.

when a man loses his family he becomes a husk. a nothing.

feel sorry for the guy.learnt the lesson the hard way
I see your point but IF the kids are his at least he reproduced. Ofc she will probably try to divorce rape him, not sure how the law treats it when she decides to run away with a chad.

Foids don't love men.

They use men.

Alpha males (Chads) for breeding purposes;
Beta males (Betabuxxers) for resource provisioning.

That's the full extent of a foid's "love" for non-genetically related adult males.

Anything else is pure delusion. :bluepill:

I'm not sure if she would like to divorce him. She has a comfortable life. She can continue to enjoy life with a loving and caring man with good money, and to fuck chads on the side.

i won when found god.
The idea of god implies the abdication of human reason and justice; it is the most decisive negation of human liberty and necessarily ends in the enslavement of mankind both in theory and practice.

I'm not sure if she would like to divorce him. She has a comfortable life. She can continue to enjoy life with a loving and caring man with good money, and to fuck chads on the side.
I am Slavic too, i know my own ethnicity of women believe me.

Yeah, women will never look at us that way. Even if we manage to ascend its not like these women are going to be lusting after us. They would only be with incels because they need a betabuxxer, so pretty much out of convenience and out of necessity. Not because they like us or because they lust after us.

Brutal

make the sing of the cross for this man his soul has been crushed :cryfeels::fuk:

Brutal, devastating. God help this man.

Jesuuuusss Christ that's brutal

And that's why there can't be real ascension if you're incel
Whatever you do in your life, if you're doomed from the start, you're doomed for life