Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You will never see a good looking male going to therapy

Cucktears BTFO

Unless he's born with a genetic condition but it's nigh impossible for them to become mentally ill because of environmental factors

Even if he did, the female therapist would probably just have sex with him.

unless he is severely mentally challenged ye

Yea this is true. Its always filled with any kind of women (women can become very fucked up mentally regardless of looks) and UNATTRACTIVE males exclusively. For a good looking male to need therapy he has to be something severely impairing, like schizofrenia or low functioning autism.

Its the same with bullying, have you ever seen a good looking male being a bullying victim? Me neither.

Can confirm. Have never seen above a 4/10 at the place I have to go to

If it's drug rehab, you'll see plenty. And even more Stacii.

You will depending on his situation

It can still happen. The difference is, the therapy will likely be more effective for him.

Low IQ thread. Being gl doesn't make you immune to emotional trauma it just makes it less likely

You’ll see them (given how much therapy has become a meme in recent years) but they won’t be there because of the types of problems we face.

A lot of them will go because subconsciously they want to get attention or brag, just like their female counterparts, but there are disorders that even a gf / being desirable won’t cure (I’m talking about real issues, not meme disiorders like avoidant personality).

The big difference between us and them is that most of our issues stem from society’s impositions or would be enormously alleviated by having a sweet gf.