Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never have this

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/EjCLLChDlT0

Great song, but makes me sad whenever I watch the video and listen to the song knowing I’ll never have a female life companion who loves me as much as I love her
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
just be in peace with that bro , you actually don’t need anyone bro fuck everyone

I prefer blondes over that gypsy slut

millimetres of bone

just be in peace with that bro , you actually don’t need anyone bro fuck everyone

Major cope, humans are herd animals and need companionship to be mentally healthy. If being alone was better we wouldn't label ourselves as "Incels". :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Major cope, humans are herd animals and need companionship to be mentally healthy. If being alone was better we wouldn't label ourselves as "Incels". :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Being alone isn’t the same as getting treated like shit

I’m content and happy alone and only talking to family

Don’t bullshit me with this social herd animal shit , you’re a idiot if you think that is true

Of course good companionship is better but it only exist for good looking people

Being alone isn’t the same as getting treated like shit

I’m content and happy alone and only talking to family

Don’t bullshit me with this social herd animal shit , you’re a idiot if you think that is true

Of course good companionship is better but it only exist for good looking people
Both of you are right

Chad and women and normie are NT happy because being social benefit them sex , jobs , food

The dynamics are inverted with us , women do everything to undermine you , even if you don’t express sexual desire to them

Normie also try to undermine you because you are weird or ugly

So it’s far better to be solitary as a incel

who loves me as much as I love her
She doesn't even know you exist yet you say you love her?Wtf brocel stop this behavior.:feelswhat:
Also she is not a gypsy this is a gypsy
Kabalayer

Last edited:
As an incel , yes