Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never have this...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
You will never have a cute girl that will be into you. You will never make her heart skip beats when she sees you. You will never make her think about you 25/7. You will never make her take shy quick glances at you whenever she can so that nobody notices her doing it. You will never give her sleepless nights thinking about you. You will never make her finally break the ice, approach you with slight stutter and rose red blushing cheeks, asking you out...

You will never have a cute girl that will be into you. You will never make her heart skip beats when she sees you. You will never make her think about you 25/7. You will never make her take shy quick glances at you whenever she can so that nobody notices her doing it. You will never give her sleepless nights thinking about you. You will never make her finally break the ice, approach you with slight stutter and rose red blushing cheeks, asking you out..
Adding more:
You will never have her caress your arm and rest her head on your shoulder or whisper your name. You will never spend long nights talking on the phone. You will never be talked to in a flirtatious way.

tfw no caring gf that holds you and says "it's okay"

Shoot my head in the brain.
89d51e7833a6204e37c03149dd49c43b81bb2497 full

Some people here do have this, bro. It's .co after all.

I don't think that even happens to chads
men are the romantic gender
foids just walk up to chad, say "destroy my pussy" and get pounded by chad-golem

You will never have a cute girl that will be into you. You will never make her heart skip beats when she sees you. You will never make her think about you 25/7. You will never make her take shy quick glances at you whenever she can so that nobody notices her doing it. You will never give her sleepless nights thinking about you. You will never make her finally break the ice, approach you with slight stutter and rose red blushing cheeks, asking you out...
This is probably the fact that I hate the most. I don't even want a quick bar fuck every weekend, I just want someone to desire me. I just want someone to want me back, someone who blushes when she thinks of me. I want nothing more than walking with a girl through a aquarium/tropical beach and cuddle with her in the evening while watching a movie/documentary. Sounds cucked, but pumping/dumping was not even once my desire. But I am not a chad so neither hedonism nor a meaningful romantic human connection will ever come to me.

Stopped reading at 25/7

Sounds like bullshit from movies. I don't think modern women are actually like that, even for Chad.

Foid worship garbage

Foid worship garbage
Joined Dec 19, 2020
Posts 10
Online 1h 27m
And a dog lover. Yep. Would kill/10. Another cucklord denying the power of being worshipped by a foid and calling it in reverse - a foid woship. Imagine being this mentally challenged.

Joined Dec 19, 2020
Posts 10
Online 1h 27m
And a dog lover. Yep. Would kill/10. Another cucklord denying the power of being worshipped by a foid and calling it in reverse - a foid woship. Imagine being this mentally challenged.
Hahahahahahahahaha.. Imagine doing what IT does (looking at post history like a complete faggot to try and disprove something without any merits), seeing my profile pic and instead of seeing the blatant heightism and dog pilo you call me a dog lover like a complete autist JFL. On top of that the most ironic thing is that you are the foid worshiping nigg that wants to kiss cum buckets in the mouth and hold hands with them JFL the absolute state of cucks

Hahahahahahahahaha.. Imagine doing what IT does (looking at post history like a complete faggot to try and disprove something without any merits), seeing my profile pic and instead of seeing the blatant heightism and dog pilo you call me a dog lover like a complete autist JFL. On top of that the most ironic thing is that you are the foid worshiping nigg that wants to kiss cum buckets in the mouth and hold hands with them JFL the absolute state of cucks
What the fuck are you talking about. I didn't go throught your post history, all the data is under every post. Imagine projecting this hard and all the IT comparison, again - nice projection. And the irony of "disprove something without any merits", I totally love how you disproved my previous posts with tons of counter arguments. Who the fuck are you nigger? Know your place, bitch. You reek of femoid/reddit/IT/leftist energy.

You’ll never have her run her fingers through your hair, comforting you as you cry into her shoulder

Joined Dec 19, 2020
Posts 10
Online 1h 27m
He's right even if greycel. You sounded like a giga soy with your "boohoo I need to be constantly validated by a foid " BS. Grow some fkin balls

:feelsrope:
This is probably the fact that I hate the most. I don't even want a quick bar fuck every weekend, I just want someone to desire me. I just want someone to want me back, someone who blushes when she thinks of me. I want nothing more than walking with a girl through a aquarium/tropical beach and cuddle with her in the evening while watching a movie/documentary. Sounds cucked, but pumping/dumping was not even once my desire. But I am not a chad so neither hedonism nor a meaningful romantic human connection will ever come to me.