Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You will never have this...

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Chadlites ONSs (6,7,8, even one 9) called for police questioning, all brag about how good he was, and how they just wanted meaningless sex with him.

Don't know anything about the normie TV show, so his character might be a statusmaxxed hedge fund billionaire for all I know

View: https://youtu.be/XWT8XaQsn08

Jesus dude, this is the Lucifer tv show. He's literally a fictional ancient celestial being. Of course you will never have this. You're human, mortal, and not fictional.

op is a retard

Lmao, I like how the big tragedy and "lesson" of this is that "boo hoo, poor Chad has sex with lots of people but it has no MEANING, it's all just sex without emotion, boo hoo". And this is supposed to be some deep and emotional shit for normies that watch this crap. Like "ohh my god, he has sex but he doesn't know how to love, so sad O M G".

Jesus dude, this is the Lucifer tv show. He's literally a fictional ancient celestial being. Of course you will never have this. You're human, mortal, and not fictional.

op is a retard
He looks like a high tier normie. How does being celestial being influence shit??? U do know Hemsworth has more SMV and ONSability than Jesus, Vishnu, and Galactus combined right???
Lmao, I like how the big tragedy and "lesson" of this is that "boo hoo, poor Chad has sex with lots of people but it has no MEANING, it's all just sex without emotion, boo hoo". And this is supposed to be some deep and emotional shit for normies that watch this crap. Like "ohh my god, he has sex but he doesn't know how to love, so sad O M G".
How u know that? So is he a celestial being looking for love, sort of like Joe black?

He looks like a high tier normie. How does being celestial being influence shit??? U do know Hemsworth has more SMV and ONSability than Jesus, Vishnu, and Galactus combined right???
ITS A TV SHOW RETARD. ITS NOT BASED IN REALITY. HE LITERALLY HAS REALITY WARPING POWERS. ITS FANTASY, UNDERSTAND THAT BRAINLET

All these shows do is promote degeneracy to subvert christian values. They literally have Lucifer as the main hero.

Its funny how Lucifer is supposed to be evil so he represents all these things that christians consider evil but liberals enjoy like promiscuity, homosexuality, debauchery. But he never seems to do anything that even liberals consider evil like unwanton murder of innocents or rape. I mean if he is truly evil why is he only doing evil shit that liberals enjoy and consider not evil?

im younger than you you dumb shit
I'm well aware, you seem to like talking like a boomer, taking shit too literal, and almost autistic.
You need to chill out, else you will end up starting Ur boomer meds before you're 30 brother

I'm well aware, you seem to like talking like a boomer, taking shit too literal, and almost autistic.
You need to chill out, else you will end up starting Ur boomer meds before you're 30 brother
please be patient i have autism

I'll never have this

Or this

Shit thread tbhngl.