Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will Never Have This since Your SMV is 0.00001 % of that of an NFL Quarterback.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32800
  • Start date
Deleted member 32800

Deleted member 32800

Self-banned
-
Download 1

Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard w/ new boyfriend Mason Rudolph. He is the back-up QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Who cares if you are the back-up when you look like this, plus Ben Roethlisberger is getting old so he will start soon anyways. The crazy thing about this pic is that Genie is 5'10", 1.78 M...look at that naturally subservient posture she adapts for the camera, and how his HAND is as big as her upper torso. Mason just happens to be 6'5", 1.96 M. Can you imagine the disdain she would feel for a manlet in her vicinity? Her only use for him would be if he was a beach worker picking up cigarette butts spoiling her perfect sand spot. If she was feeling especially frisky she might enjoy seeing her boyfriend kick sand in the manlet's face as he tosses the football with his equally hot bros near the surf.

Tom Brady is 6'4", 1.93 M. Flawless bone structure, married to a supermodel and with a past lay count that must be astronomical.
EteDUFHXMAEeXqN

These two perfect specimens must be giant assholes irl...If I could have been born a QB I think I would have rather been like cool guy but ugly ogre Jim Plunkett ( 6'3", 1.91 M ). Played in the '70s / '80s for the baddest, dirtiest, and most violent team on the planet, the Oakland Raiders. He would have done just fine with the ladies despite looking like a plumber. Two Super Bowl victories under legendary greaseball owner Al Davis ( famous for not sitting up in a box like other owners, but prowling the sidelines wearing a satin tracksuit and rasping out lines like " just win, baby, " in a weird hybrid Brooklyn / Southern accent.

You Eurocels may argue this, but I bet your Messis and Ronaldos would sell their souls to the devil to hoist the Lombardi Trophy as Super Bowl champs in the real sport of FOOTBALL instead of whatever crappy cup they get for winning some lame-ass soccer tourney.

EteFHEkWgAEkKhC

EteFEYxXcAMm9vH

GwcNWvii

Canada shouldn't exist, and it probably doesn't anyway.

can we not write these pathetic chad worship threads

also handegg is a sport that makes zero sense

Canada shouldn't exist, and it probably doesn't anyway.
Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly, and am saving up for the 1 M needed for an investor Green Card so that I can die in NYC and not in fucking Toronto.

what is a quarterback
Im not from burgerland

Don't read them then...I mainly wanted to make sure that people here know that football is NFL football, and that soccer is soccer.

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly, and am saving up for the 1 M needed for an investor Green Card so that I can die in NYC and not in fucking Toronto.
NYC is full of degeneracy too

Tom Brady also has a fairly high IQ (124 according to his Wonderlic test scores), some guys are just born with it all, the brains/brawn dichotomy has bluepilled an entire generation of men.

@Lebensmüder talked about this in his thread for predictions for the future, soon even "nerdy/geeky" fields like CompSci and IT will be inundated with NT chadlites and chads one people realise CS is on par with finance and trading income wise.

IQ is also quite a narrow measure, I think motivation also plays a huge role, 100 IQ chad could likely do better than 130 IQ incel when it comes to life outcome not just because of lookism, but because he is more motivated and in touch with life.

Tom bradys wife looks like a tranny

NYC is full of degeneracy too
Yes, but may as well be entertained while being mogged.
fuck off canadafag
Weird, just from your avatar I figured you were a nice guy kek.
Typical pathetic megalomaniac yankee...
I wish, I'm actually Canadian. We have a football league but it sucks. It is really astonishing just how much better all-around athletes the NFL stars are than insipid soccer kickers with their embarrassingly skinny and unfortunately tattooed arms.
Tom Brady also has a fairly high IQ (124 according to his Wonderlic test scores), some guys are just born with it all, the brains/brawn dichotomy has bluepilled an entire generation of men.

@Lebensmüder talked about this in his thread for predictions for the future, soon even "nerdy/geeky" fields like CompSci and IT will be inundated with NT chadlites and chads one people realise CS is on par with finance and trading income wise.

IQ is also quite a narrow measure, I think motivation also plays a huge role, 100 IQ chad could likely do better than 130 IQ incel when it comes to life outcome not just because of lookism, but because he is more motivated and in touch with life.
Interesting. How about Stacies, they are much more genetically gifted than Beckies, but do they have any advantage in terms of foid " intelligence " ?

Last edited:
Tom bradys wife looks like a tranny
View attachment 411606
True, a lot of supermodels do, like Bella Hadid has the same angular look, I guess it's a bone structure thing that the cameramen require. I think Mason did way better with the more natural, feminine-type beauty of Genie. I wish I could bring her a boozy smoothie from the beach bar and clean the sand off her feet, but that's another story for another site haha.

I wish I could bring her a boozy smoothie from the beach bar and clean the sand off her feet, but that's another story for another site haha.
please stop visiting this forum

burn it all

All sports same. Ball go in hole

All sports same. Ball go in hole
sports make more sense when its about running fast or throwing things far

nice and simple

what is all with this ball go in hole stuff who invented that shit

nice and simple

Idk nigga

nice and simple

That feel when you have a high IQ, big hands, better natural physique than Tom Brady (not saying much, just Google), but you are only 6' and make around 50-60 grand so you are incel.

Awhile back there was a guy caught impersonating the 3rd string QB (I forgot who it was and so has everyone else) for the Steelers to pick up women. It worked.

Mason Rudolph is a backup who has earned just shy of $3 million by 25 and will probably at least stick around for awhile as a 2nd string/spot starter. Backup QB in the NFL is one of the cushiest jobs in the world. For example, Chase Daniel is 34 and has made about $38 million for starting 5 games in 11 years. I'm sure someone else has made more for less. But until recently almost no one even got drafted or made a team unless you were at least 6'3 and white.

That feel when you have a high IQ, big hands, better natural physique than Tom Brady (not saying much, just Google), but you are only 6' and make around 50-60 grand so you are incel.
:feelswhat:

Awhile back there was a guy caught impersonating the 3rd string QB (I forgot who it was and so has everyone else) for the Steelers to pick up women. It worked.

Mason Rudolph is a backup who has earned just shy of $3 million by 25 and will probably at least stick around for awhile as a 2nd string/spot starter. Backup QB in the NFL is one of the cushiest jobs in the world. For example, Chase Daniel is 34 and has made about $38 million for starting 5 games in 11 years. I'm sure someone else has made more for less. But until recently almost no one even got drafted or made a team unless you were at least 6'3 and white.
That was a car salesman named Brian Jackson, in 2005 he was reported to have posed as starter Ben Roethlisberger, despite looking nothing like Big Ben. I guess he did the same trick saying he was the backup or whatever as well. He must have at least had the height and frame to fraud as an NFL QB.

Weird thing about Big Ben was that he was accused of rape a couple of times. The foids must have been out for a payoff but it made little sense since you don't hear about that happening with white quarterbacks ( only with hyper dumb black linebackers and such ). Maybe the way he grew up or something made him adverse to just giving the foids some money quietly? And of course it could not have been " rape " or " sexual assault " since he is a 6'5" ( 1.96 M ), 240 lbs. Chad.

Yes, the backups have great jobs and don't have to risk injury either, can leave the game with brains intact without all the concussions. One that comes to mind who is also super popular and well-liked is Ryan Fitzpatrick. He has started lots too but is even more praised as a backup who can come in and perform well. He seems to have a lot of fun out there and graduated from Harvard too. He is only 6'2" ( 1.88 M ), 228 lbs. but kind of looks like a bigger Conor McGregor so would gets tons of Stacies.

Of course being a manlet my all time fav QB was Doug Flutie, listed at 5'10" ( 1.78 M ), 180 lbs., but by all accounts smaller irl. Always seemed like a real gentleman and all-around good guy too.

You Eurocels may argue this, but I bet your Messis and Ronaldos would sell their souls to the devil to hoist the Lombardi Trophy as Super Bowl champs in the real sport of FOOTBALL instead of whatever crappy cup they get for winning some lame-ass soccer tourney.

I'm guessing this is a joke...

I hope they die a horrible death both of them

absolute state of incels.co

Rs 634x1024 210215114210 634 Mason Rudolph mp

I would give my life away to torture this kind of people tbh.

Chad spoonfed everything in life while we claw and scrape just to not be thrown in jail for going outside.
Jebus loves you though lmao

They still have to train constantly
That's true, and most pro athletes don't make it without work ethic and working hard to develop skills. But a lot of it is genetics, too. My point stands that a career as a backup NFL QB is a hell of a life. Being 6'3+ with a big frame and hands over 9 inches is no guarantee of a good life, but it helps a lot.
absolute state of incels.co
Women's standards keep going up. We are all in this together.

The foid is ugly though

View attachment 411503

Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard w/ new boyfriend Mason Rudolph. He is the back-up QB for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Who cares if you are the back-up when you look like this, plus Ben Roethlisberger is getting old so he will start soon anyways. The crazy thing about this pic is that Genie is 5'10", 1.78 M...look at that naturally subservient posture she adapts for the camera, and how his HAND is as big as her upper torso. Mason just happens to be 6'5", 1.96 M. Can you imagine the disdain she would feel for a manlet in her vicinity? Her only use for him would be if he was a beach worker picking up cigarette butts spoiling her perfect sand spot. If she was feeling especially frisky she might enjoy seeing her boyfriend kick sand in the manlet's face as he tosses the football with his equally hot bros near the surf.

Tom Brady is 6'4", 1.93 M. Flawless bone structure, married to a supermodel and with a past lay count that must be astronomical.
View attachment 411504

These two perfect specimens must be giant assholes irl...If I could have been born a QB I think I would have rather been like cool guy but ugly ogre Jim Plunkett ( 6'3", 1.91 M ). Played in the '70s / '80s for the baddest, dirtiest, and most violent team on the planet, the Oakland Raiders. He would have done just fine with the ladies despite looking like a plumber. Two Super Bowl victories under legendary greaseball owner Al Davis ( famous for not sitting up in a box like other owners, but prowling the sidelines wearing a satin tracksuit and rasping out lines like " just win, baby, " in a weird hybrid Brooklyn / Southern accent.

View attachment 411515

View attachment 411513

View attachment 411519

Okay GrAYcel

Soccer is tough.

Very 4Chan-esque post.

View attachment 412110
I would give my life away to torture this kind of people tbh.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
This dude probably never dieted in his life and eats whatever the fuck he wants, lifts weight once a week and still manages to look like a Chad because of his height and face.

It is over for tryhardfags. Self improvement is just not worth it when you have guys like him. It's like playing a video game and competing against hackers. Never began. :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back