Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You will never have this: N°10002234789

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/XEtAP8CCURg

Basically this is just my postmaxxing to a 500, so dont give much thought to it.

If you're going to watch it, be aware they apparently use a lot of npc normie dialogue between their exchanges (the damn channel name is DAMFAM for crying out loud) but you can skip past that.

Tbh, im kinda weirdly happy for this chad/stacy couple, they look legit happy and care for one another. I mean, how could they not? They got everything going on for them.

I dont even envy these types anymore, its just old news now to me. They are on a different playing field, and i dont care that i will never get there. Might be cope, but wtv.

This chad is a faggot for making couple videos :feelspuke:

flat and ugly

gross, white whores are overrated she looks ugly as shit.

Fuck that guy's soy ass face in the thumbnail. It's like he's making fun of us just with that, showing off how goofy and stupid he can be and still not be alone

I hope horrible misfortunes befall him

Bitch looks like a granny lol. That cuck can have her ngl.

That unironically looks boring as fuck.

My ideal life:
Fight as a tank driver, gunner or pilot in ww2

Come home every few months for my holidays where I coom in my 16yo jb wife everyday

She writes me letters every day while I'm fighting at the front and tells me how much she misses me (she doesn't even think about cucking me, the distance and the short time we meet actually creates more of an obsession with me)

Then one day I die in my early twenties. I burn in my tank for a few minutes of agonizing pain. That's doable. After that I'm dead.

Last edited:
Fuck that guy's soy ass face in the thumbnail. It's like he's making fun of us just with that, showing off how goofy and stupid he can be and still not be alone
I used to hate it too, but now i dont even have the mental capacity to dissect shit like that, it slides over me like water. Also, who gives a shit if he actually is, though? It only works if you notice it.

souless video souless couple souless life

I used to hate it too, but now i dont even have the mental capacity to dissect shit like that, it slides over me like water. Also, who gives a shit if he actually is, though? It only works if you notice it.
Good point. I hope I can reach that point soon. It's tiring to be affected by all this.

yhisfvnepfiobuvhrhihvjfzpegfirogjverhofve7

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

"You're probably my first real boyfriend."

Female speak for first Chad she's been with.

Look at her ugly face. This is the type of whore who will cry days and nights once that Chad breaks up/leaves her for another bitch. Immediately after her break up, 1000s of simps will appear out of nowhere ready to comfort her.

Honestly I'd rather chads settle on one foid than go around sleeping with dozens of different foids a week.