Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you will NEVER have this - cute gf giving you bj while you play video games

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
you will NEVER experience this, a cute gf will never be under your computer table and sucking your cock while you play your video games. You will never be able to see her eye to eye while she's down there, her cute looks just begging you to give her some attention while you play your games, even just stroking her hair is fine because she loves you so much she's willing to give you anything she can :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

@Incelius Savage imagine you have a gf and while your working on your laptop she's down there giving you motivation to keep going :fuk::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Imagine you just got the new RTX 4090 and playing in 4k while she blows you and puts your balls in her mouth.

True. Anyways back to my vidya.

Speak for yourself bozo. Right now I have 4 giga stacies sucking on my dick while I browse .is :smonk:

Speak for yourself bozo. Right now I have 4 giga stacies sucking on my dick while I browse .is :smonk:
i only want my oneitis on my cock, i only wanna feel her warmth

F4DC16FC 65E3 4109 A125 5A4A668C63AA

A reminder if an indian girl was in love with you you'd reject her bc muh 10/10 14 year old blonde JB only

You schizos are so pathetic, I literally would take a shitskin with cystic acne because of how ugly i am