Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will never have friends on black pill insight alone. Power attracts all mankind.

The fucking irony of you choosing these words right here.
The entire framework of your psyche is built off of cope/ desperate leaps of self preservation.

bro ive met some high iq people and they didnt sound like you cmon man.
Making broad patterns is definitely the way to accurately depict everything.

Human existence is primary egoistic and any attempt to help to realize the cold truth would destabilize social norms. People with more Machiavellian characteristics will herd to majority and create the illusion of freedom to empower themselves to stay at the top. People here think that black pill start with the realization that your genetic and physical outlook significantly reduce your success in terms of having sex but the black pill starts once you get to see other flaws of existence. People will laugh at you if you mention genetic manipulation and the long term planning to enslave humanity into a form of existence when they never be able to question or rationalize anything.
u think this stuff is real? I used to be quite into it and its 2 scary gave me panic attacks and fueled my OCD for a while. That is why I will not reincarnate if given the choice, humanity is being taken over by Satan.