Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never have children, after millenia your genes die with you!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Your father, his father and his fathers father, all of your ancestors from the beginning of mankind managed to reproduce. They had alot of the same genes as you they were most likely smaller in stature. Most of your ancestors lived in a time when society and the law punished pre-marital sex and whorish behavior with death. Even walking the streets baring her flesh would be punished. A woman had to settle for one man in marriage and she would only have access to men in her proximity so if your ancestor was able to earn a living more than likely he would be able to get a wife.

Fast forward to today. Feminists have tilted the balance, she no longer needs a mans resources, she no longer has to abide by any law that stops her from being a whore, she has thousands of men who are not within walking distance who are ready and eager to have sex with her, if she becomes pregnant she can just abort the baby and carry on having sex with as many men as she likes with zero commitment. Had you been born in any other era furing the millions of years of the existance of man you would have had a chance to reproduce. But no you were cursed to be born a millenial.

Last edited:
And people wonder why we're upset.

We live in dark days indeed.
Enlightenment is our only hope.
Spread those :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

All women and the top 20% of men reproduce anything less would cause an imbalance in nature

All women and the top 20% of men reproduce anything less would cause an imbalance in nature
How would having more men reproducing cause an "imbalance in nature"? Unless an "imbalance in nature" means fewer single mothers

Personally from what I see, I am amazed at how 99% of effected men are able to cope. I don’t fucking get it either. Guys are virgins past college and aren’t worrying about it. I want to smash their heads in for their denial. “I’m MGTOW bro!” “I’m focusing on my career” “just find hobbies bro!” Seriously I’m staring to hate the male gender more and more.

How would having more men reproducing cause an "imbalance in nature"? Unless an "imbalance in nature" means fewer single mothers
It wouldnt but thats not how nature views it or else we wouldnt be here

I don't care. If I had sons, they would be cursed to suffer the same fate as me. If I had daughters, I'd have to raise them just so they can get fucked by Chad. The only way I'd want to have children is if a foid with god-tier genes would want to have sex with me and my sons would get most of their genes from her.
They had alot of the same genes as you they were most likely smaller in stature
My father height-mogs me. If he had been my height, my mother had probably not married him.

The World Health Organisation says otherwise...Enter ECTOGENESIS...

17 women for 1 man reproduced in the stone age... its over for many men.

Last edited:
Well then, it's been an honour boyos