Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You will never have a foid look at you like her

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Breaking eye contact is actually a very natural thing to do. By making eye contact there is transference of emotion, and when the brain needs to process these transferred feelings it asks the eyes to look away so there is no overstimulation and the feelings can be processed. People that always hold eye contact are pretty much psychopaths

Damn dude... did you really have to? fuck..:feelsrope:

When i was at the hospital i was fainting, similar looking nurse was holding my face in her hands and staring into my eyes, it felt amasing, i could feel her breath, i couldnt help it but to think how lucky is the bastard who fucks her, it was a huge suifuel seeing what im missing in my life.

I stare at foids with my ice cold gaze in order to intimidate them.

foids should practice making eye contact with me, not the other way around.

Breaking eye contact is actually a very natural thing to do. By making eye contact there is transference of emotion, and when the brain needs to process these transferred feelings it asks the eyes to look away so there is no overstimulation and the feelings can be processed. People that always hold eye contact are pretty much psychopaths
This is an extremely high IQ hypothesis.

I was never able to hold good eye contact until I was around 13-ish. I just always felt weirded out by people looking you straight in the eyes.

people who always hold eye contact seem to be scammers and con artists.

people who always hold eye contact seem to be scammers and con artists.
You need to look away to process complex feelings such as shame, guilt, sadness, understanding, etc.

Scammers are basically desensitized or legit psychos that don't feel empathy for their victims

When i was at the hospital i was fainting, similar looking nurse was holding my face in her hands and staring into my eyes, it felt amasing, i could feel her breath, i couldnt help it but to think how lucky is the bastard who fucks her, it was a huge suifuel seeing what im missing in my life.
:feelscomfy: it never began
the only reason i break eye contact is to avoid conflict tbh

My dog looks at me like this for just as long

if i make eye contact, they stop looking at me, brutal

Even if I was a Chad, I wouldn't look back at somebody staring at me, it feels disturbingly wrong
Luckily people pretty much ignore me

based

Would be more accurate if it was filmed with her looking at a Holocaust atrocity video.