Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will NEVER get to do this!

God I want a fucking family so fucking much it's insane.

Thanks for the suicidefuel :feelsrope:

if that is a boy it will be ovER from the start for him soon he will be rotting with us on hERe

Fuck, his wife heightmogged him.

Would be a nightmare for me. Imagine a child in this day and age with the economic problem.

I probaly eat the kid tbh for breakfast

Maybe turn him to cheeseburger like the Mc from I stand alone

Fuck, his wife heightmogged him.
No, I would like to get mogged by my wife.

Sometimes I get dreams of a tall woman who despite society prevalent heightism, still chooses me not for money but because she loved my soul. Then I have sex with her as she wraps her long legs around me :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: . Then I marry and start a Family with her

Then I wake up and am forced to come to reality :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: of living in heightist world where both short and tall foids don't even consider you a man if you a manlet.

Meow Meow Kitty GIF by Micropharms

As genetic dead ends there are many experiences which we will never get to have or enjoy. That is simply a fact, even if it is hard to accept.
Reproduction is a basic part of the cycle of life and our genes handicapped us so we can't fulfill that basic evolutionary instinct. We failed our ancestors. Extreme suicidefuel.

>look at how much taller i am than you

:feelscry:

No, I would like to get mogged by my wife.

Sometimes I get dreams of a tall woman who despite society prevalent heightism, still chooses me not for money but because she loved my soul. Then I have sex with her as she wraps her long legs around me :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: . Then I marry and start a Family with her
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: