Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You will never get the validation you seek from foids

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
All foids are chad lusting attention craving whores. They are no different than literal prostitutes, except they take a different currency. They will never love you for who you are. They are literal bugwomen and only want what the hivemind says is socially acceptable. All of the "self improvement" you do is really just conformity to an image that is the object of foid lust. This is the greatest meme never told of the modern world. Advertising has memed people into thinking all the shit they do to "work on themselves" will bring other people joy, but that in the end it will be THEM who will bring the greatest joy of all. It appeals to your ego to make you think that things like looksmaxxing will make foids like YOU. But in reality they thought you were "creepy" before you looksmaxxed. The hidden assumption in this is that you are your looks. It is commonly said on here that personality doesn't matter. Only looks. The natural consequence of this is that you will never be loved for who you are. If it's not you, they can easily find someone just like you who they will love just as much. Because what attracts them in a person is only the extent to which they conform to social acceptability.

Look at this foid. 16 years old and already whoring herself out on reddit. She actually went through all the work to buy slutty clothes, get in a slutty pose, probably take multiple pictures and pick out the one that looks the best and upload it to reddit.
This is whats going on in the inner workings of all foids. They are nothing but shameless whores. Even if you get a gf and she is faithful to you (BIG IF) you will still be mentally cucked by her. She will still never love you and will always be a whore deep down. Trying to control her whorish impulses in your day to day life is like Sisyphus pushing the boulder up the hill every day only for it to fall back down every time.

Last edited:
I'll reply brocel

only validation i need is sex :feelshmm:

they will never love or appreciate us. they only want the idea of having a relationship with someone that will give them what they want when they want, and filling their desires such as sex, attention, intimacy by doing the minimum amount of effort to get it. once they use the men for sex she will jump on another, it will always be a constant race with no winners except the endlessly empty woman taking more of whatever she needs. that is why all we really have is ourselves these women will always hang their pussy above our heads trying to slave us and push us apart.

Provided you do, it’s unlikely they’re being truthful.

Provided you do, it’s unlikely they’re being truthful.
NyTRSYF

I‘m not seeking their validation

Well. Frankly, we men like foids for their looks too (but not only that, ofc). Yet the thing is, our standards are way lower and our tastes in women vary a lot.
I mean, one's looks are a part of them, after all. But yeah, mostly I agree.

:blackpill:it is my understanding that 90% of people here ore 20 southings. i expect many of them to read this thread and say, "NO NOT ME, i will find love." i was 20 once and remember saying the same thing even when it was very obvious that i was wrong. convincing most of them of this fact will be an impossible task. anyway, i am 40 and OP is right, if you're lucky and find love (BIG IF, I hope you do find love) it will not give you the joy you hope it will. this fact is why i stopped trying to find love/sex 10 years ago. some of us are just not made for mass production. :blackpill: