Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never experience the pure bliss of fucking a girl while you're both in a state of ecstasy

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=111145

C3BB7BD5 1423 4D0B A583 FBE0EAEDC1FC

On a side note, I can't wait to finally get high out of my mind. 3 weeks left.

I was never gonna do drugs in the first place.

But therefore I will feel the bliss of consuming additional testosterone in combination with estrogen blocker and growth hormones while hitting the gym hard until I bleed and looking like this:

0c323b1f0aac7a56f29405be62adf8e5.gif

But therefore I will feel the bliss of consuming additional testosterone in combination with estrogen blocker and growth hormones while hitting the gym hard until I bleed and looking like this:

tfw when you can barely curl 15lbs:feelsrope::feelsrope:

"You will never get this even though we all already know we aren't getting that thing you just said"

Fuck my fucking life

what hormones and blockers? I was thinking of doing mk-677 but people say it isn't as effective

nothing like midday suifuel :feelsrope:

what hormones and blockers? I was thinking of doing mk-677 but people say it isn't as effective

Because it is an emulator. It just might help to release additional growth hormones (like ''Somatrop''). By taking arginine after the gym session will also release additional growth hormones due to being low in blood sugar.

Last edited:
If he was ugly that would be considered drugging and rapeing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back