Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never experience teenage driving

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Imagine you missed out on teenage relationships in any kind of way and on top of that you missed out on teenage driving. You will never be the first in your class with a driver licence. It is all over.
Imagine being a grown up man and never touched a steering wheel before. That is me. I do have a practical driving lesson later on. I might end up finding my penis destroyed within that car.

Imagine driving your girlfriend around with a life to look forward to. I don't have a driver's license either and I've become so bitter and defeated I can't bring myself to do anything other than work and come home. Seems like it doesn't matter at this point, just suffering until we die.

I experienced it at 16 :chad: :chad: , haven't used public transport since 18

I have to admit driving to highschool did feel pretty great. It was like you made it to first class citizen and didn't have to rely on the shitty schoolbuses anymore with the younger people.

I don't have a driver's license either and I've become so bitter and defeated I can't bring myself to do anything other than work and come home.

So many men do not have a driver licence anymore. It is truly emasculating. Lately I do have become less motivated to do my driver licence. But I need to keep going on. A 25 year old men is afraid of practical driving lessons. It is over.

I drove at 15. Drove to school, drove to my shit job, drove to my house so I could ldar. I drove past the stacies and the chads. It's over for carcels.

I drove at 15. Drove to school, drove to my shit job, drove to my house so I could ldar.

19756.jpg

I never really needed a driver's license since I live in NYC so I just take the train everywhere, and it would be expensive as fuck having a car considering parking costs and shitm
I laugh when I see my subhuman friends trying to get sports cars thinking its gonna make them ascend

I experienced it at 16 :chad: :chad: , haven't used public transport since 18

I have to admit driving to highschool did feel pretty great. It was like you made it to first class citizen and didn't have to rely on the shitty schoolbuses anymore with the younger people.

I would feel so much better with a driver licence and a car top of that. I have a reason to get up in the morning. I would drive to my workplace like a normal man. But instead I am getting mogged by females and my penis is damaged because of it.

I never really needed a driver's license since I live in NYC so I just take the train everywhere, and it would be expensive as fuck having a car considering parking costs and shitm
I laugh when I see my subhuman friends trying to get sports cars thinking its gonna make them ascend

Cope. You get brutally mogged by female driving.

Cars are meaningless for foids. They are useful to run over them though

imagine you see your rapefugee incel cousins ascending in Germany raping german foids in bars while you still an incel in 3rd world cum swap shithole

So many men do not have a driver licence anymore. It is truly emasculating. Lately I do have become less motivated to do my driver licence. But I need to keep going on. A 25 year old men is afraid of practical driving lessons. It is over.
I would get on it ASAP, I'm a bit older than you and it's only going to get worse if you don't get it.

I would feel so much better with a driver licence and a car top of that. I have a reason to get up in the morning. I would drive to my workplace like a normal man. But instead I am getting mogged by females and my penis is damaged because of it.

Cope. You get brutally mogged by female driving.
It's a pretty big lifefuel honestly. You can go wherever you want without having to rely on schedules of busses/trains or having to deal with sitting with others.

bunch of moggers in this thread

I would get on it ASAP, I'm a bit older than you and it's only going to get worse if you don't get it.

It is already bad. At my driving school everybody was from 16 1/2 to 18. It was emasculating.

It's a pretty big lifefuel honestly. You can go wherever you want without having to rely on schedules of busses/trains or having to deal with sitting with others.

Also you cannot get mogged by females, which is the best part. Just imagine you do not have a driver licence as a grown up man and you have to see some young female entering her car. That truly destroys me.

It is already bad. At my driving school everybody was from 16 1/2 to 18. It was emasculating.

Also you cannot get mogged by females, which is the best part. Just imagine you do not have a driver licence as a grown up man and you have to see some young female entering her car. That truly destroys me.
I already have a license, yet I still get mad when I see a female inside a car. They don't belong there.

yet I still get mad when I see a female inside a car. They don't belong there.

Whenever I see this, specially young females, I really get the urge to drag them out and punch them to death. Unfortunately, I cannot do this since everything is cucked.

At this rate I probably wont even experience mid life driving.

At this rate I probably wont even experience mid life driving.

It is over at this point. By the way, how is your penis? Let us hope he is not completely destroyed yet.

I got my driver's license in the past year, at 21 years old, and there wasn't any magic to it.

It's not like I have anywhere to drive, or anyone to drive with.

I got my license at 17, still ethnic.

LastGerman is the ultimate drivecel and carcel

Thanks for reminding me that i never touched a steering wheel before either.

Thanks for reminding me that i never touched a steering wheel before either.

It is heavy and you want to cry. I know that because I almost cried as well. I hope I do not cry when I touch the steering wheel later on for my practical driving lesson.

I'm too autistic to drive. It is also very expensive. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

everyone in the USA starts driving at 16 or so

ngl i never got my license in high school

Imagine the networks of roads and highways that would exist from lisboa to Ural mountains had the axis won the wars. Cars would be cheap and young european males would be encoraged to drive

My willpower is so strong now, he never rises to thots, only my mind if I want him too.

Next thing to do is to hit the gym... with our penis. I will go to that one female trainer I want to lift to use her as my personal barbell.

And it only cost like 20 bucks. Lol at my life and penis, seriously.

Also female driving is banned and every man will get a driver licence when born. A normal world.

cars are cheap here too. maybe $3k for a reliable used japanese car with 100k miles

Same here. Its over

Can't relate, was the first guy in my group of friends to get his restricted license at 15....I've only driven one female in my care since.

I've never driven a car before

I failed the written test not the driving test 5 times and i live in USA. It is brutal. i get drivermogged by high school females.