Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never date a girl from the 1800s or early 1900 (fuck mods if this is "female worshipping", you faggots)

Convergence

Convergence

brazilian spergcel
-
The archetypical biddable lady with a short-ish bun hair, strong red lipstick, and a cute dress. Caring, loving you for who you are and because you have a good and stable job, helpful, very decided and commited. Even average girls that time managed to look like this:
Images

Imagine this, but nowadays: imagine arriving from work, and being received by your beloved wife and maybe even kids if you are the kind. She may have hired a maid to take care of most things and help you pay the bills working out. She kisses you, offers a shower, serves the meal and asks about your job. You two then sleep together, cuddling softly after a hot sex.
Our predecessors were so lucky, and we can NEVER experience this.

probably have giant unshaved bushes

welcome back nigger

I will never experience the most pleasure an organism possibly can. Do I give a shit? No. Ignorance is blissed. Thinking about this will just make you miserable. Determinism and nature dont give a shit.

I will never experience the most pleasure an organism possibly can. Do I give a shit? No. Ignorance is blissed. Thinking about this will just make you miserable. Determinism and nature dont give a shit.
You could experience it with drugs, maybe.
Ignorance is NEVER, EVER bliss. Don't you dare say this shit again. Being aware of negative emotions prevents you from being exploited by people who use them/act negatively because you can detect, avoid and handle them.

You could experience it with drugs, maybe.
Ignorance is NEVER, EVER bliss. Don't you dare say this shit again. Being aware of negative emotions prevents you from being exploited by people who use them/act negatively because you can detect and handle them.
Obviously im not saying to be a fucking retard jfl, rather not to worry about what could be.

:feels::feels::feels: this is suicidefuel fuck

You won't, but Chad will. A girl that LARPs/cosplays as one of course.

Even Chad doesn't get this anymore.

Foids were just as vapid back then. Chad only.

Holy shit this is actual female worship. A foid is a foid, regardless of the fucking age. Subhumans and incels were just as hated back then, and you didn't have money or anything else to cope with

"muh trad years" is fantasy and wishing for the nonexistent positives in a time that was EVERY bit worse than what we have today. It's a fucking fantasy. Get over yourself

Everything just got worse.

low inhibs me with that title lol but still suifuel

Personally i've never really been a big fan of that style, tbh. However, i have to admit, that the foid you posted, looks quit good.

Above all else, they were realistic in how they saw men. They saw the average man as a human being, recognized his hard work and service to society, and wanted to enjoy his company. You didn't need to exceed the ordinary to be considered 'good' by them.

Average white foid was slim back then

Wouldnt say no, mogs 2020 "girls" hard.

Nowadays girls ruin their looks with tattoos and piercings

she would cuck you and you would have her only because you're a betabux

females desires doesn't change regardless of time period

she wouldn't love you, accept that

Last edited:
Nowadays girls ruin their looks with tattoos and piercings
Some do it for literally no reason. They know there is no repercussion for it, so they just do it because they can.

This is why females need choices made FOR them. Or they'll just do whatever they want for the hell of it

Some do it for literally no reason. They know there is no repercussion for it, so they just do it because they can.

This is why females need choices made FOR them. Or they'll just do whatever they want for the hell of it

it's a normie trait, not exclusively foids

it's a normie trait, not exclusively foids

yIkEs! SoMeThInG WeNt wRoNg. LeTs uNpAcK ThIs.
ThIs mEmBeR LiMiTs wHo mAy vIeW ThEiR FuLl pRoFiLe.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: imagine worshiping foids. Good riddance faggot

>ywn date a woman from 50000 BC
over

This aged horribly jfl

I wish I had a 19th-century girlfriend like Mary Shelley.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back