Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You will never be a real woman.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

XLeY6JH
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Trannies rope more than incels, being a woman is a fag cope.

Trannies rope more than incels, being a woman is a fag cope.
Trannies suicide rate is extremely high.

Trannymaxxers are faggots who don't belong here.

You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs.
What about actual XX women who get ovarian cancer and need a hysterectomy? Do we call them men? Or do we need a sexless "third gender" for someone who fulfills the criteria of neither?

Seems like vagina is the most import but MTFs only get mock vaginas which are incomplete horror shows.

Kind of like how my penis is only a mock penis and an incomplete horror show because it is missing the prepuce because jews stole it for their vampire fellatio rituals on babys.

Even if a mohel didn't do this directly, the pediatric surgeon was still a proxy mohel golem.

I was clearly born in the wrong period

I was thinking about this.

For example me: I am a man, how tf would i know how it is to be a woman.

Now for example someone else: Biologically he's a man. But he shouts out that he is woman. How tf u know you're a woman? How tf you know you're not a man? Based on what are you a woman?

Also, if that tranny is going to fapfap, would he do it like a woman or beast mode activated like a man, what kind of face would it make? kek xd

eigther way, i dont care, do and be what you want to. Your life, your choices.

Last edited:
Why not exterminate them completely?

L - I’m a woman that likes woman
G - I’m a man that like man
B - I like both man and woman
T - I want to cut my dick off and Pretend to be something I’m not.

tim cook is a faggot , i will never get an iphone.

Re: What punishment do IS members deserve?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154373502Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:58 AM CST
"@Anony, IS are a bunch of lunatics with guns, there is no reasoning. They beheaded a chairty worker and killed a LGBT man via dropping him from a building." There's plenty of reasoning involved. What you may consider "Illogical" is entirely "Logical" by their own personal rationalization as they've psychologically adapted to accept and encourage this behavior, to the degree of self-sacrifice; Intense psychological therapy would be necessary for a significant majority of the individuals involved. Nevertheless, attempting to perform mass eradication attempts would deny many of the afflicted and traumatized individuals the opportunity to receive necessary reassurance and therapy. "AnonyAnonymous, i think you are pointing to embargo's." Actually, my suggestion was referring to temporary isolation of the majority of the members involved.
Re: What punishment do IS members deserve?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154374783Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:43 AM CST
"An LGBT man thrown from the top of a building for being LGBT. WHAT" That type of behavior could easily encourage public response and thus increase the influence of the group on individuals in unaffected countries.

Re: why do people think it's cool to fake a mental illness
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181695642Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:26 PM CST
Essentially, for the same reason as the leftist "LGBT" trend. It is merely an attempt to increase social-status.
Re: it seems the mods have made the filter a bit less strict
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183992702Saturday, February 20, 2016 12:16 AM CST
"i want it to be uncensored because doing "g2y" is annoying" Do not worry. The entire community is being "reformed" around leftist ideologies. Yes. It is necessary to accommodate the transition of the LGBT...l community.
Re: everything changed
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184102653Sunday, February 21, 2016 4:16 PM CST
It has been proven by psychologists that LGBT refers to a spectrum of disorders.
Re: if i had a syllable for every existing gender
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194099502Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:10 AM CDT
The acronym "LGBT" refers to an entire spectrum of psychological disorders. Common principles of Set-Theory easily mitigate the issue presented in the title. If someone mentions that they suffer from any of the LGBT spectrum disorders, do not memorize the name.

Re: Girls on roblox
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185305362Sunday, March 13, 2016 11:28 PM CDT
"they're all horrible to each other and they assume every girl is a guy unless proven otherwise then pull the whole "you're a lgbt feminist get out" act on you lol" No, you merely provoked them on that particular thread by boasting about your "allegiance" to Heartstrings, imbecile.
Re: I like girls
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189906600Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:43 PM CDT
Ah, very nice. LGBT is an excellent mask for the One-World agenda. Very good of you to contribute to your own demise.

Simple Facts Involving The LGBT Community
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200248374Monday, October 17, 2016 6:04 PM CDT
"MSM represent approximately 2% of the U.S. population (1). However, in 2013, MSM accounted for 67% of all new ### diagnoses, including 3% who were also IV #### users (2). In 2011, among all persons living with ### infection, an estimated 647,700 (54%) were MSM (3). Of these MSM, an estimated 84% received a diagnosis of #### 38% were in ### medical care, anti -retro - viral therapy was prescribed for 35%, and 30% achieved suppression." - CDC, #####################################################
The Truth About The LGBT Community
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200408266Saturday, October 22, 2016 12:39 AM CDT
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Uɴɪᴛᴇᴅ Sᴛᴀᴛᴇs. MSM ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏxɪᴍᴀᴛᴇʟʏ 2% ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ U.S. ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ (1). Hᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɪɴ 2013, MSM ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 67% ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ɴᴇᴡ VIH ᴅɪᴀɢɴᴏsᴇs, ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ 3% ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ ɪɴᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴜsᴇʀs (2) Iɴ 2011, ᴀᴍᴏɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴs ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ VIH ɪɴғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴ ᴇsᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ 647,700 (54%) ᴡᴇʀᴇ MSM (3). Oғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ MSM, ᴀɴ ᴇsᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ 84% ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀɢɴᴏsɪs ᴏғ VIH, 38% ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ VIH ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴛɪ -n ʀᴇᴛʀᴏ -n ᴠɪʀᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ ᴡᴀs ᴘʀᴇsᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 35%, ᴀɴᴅ 30% ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ᴠɪʀᴀʟ sᴜᴘᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190665674Tuesday, June 07, 2016 3:28 PM CDT
"We're Having that talk in science this week" AIDS is nothing more than the consequence of the LGBT community. Hetero-based transmission has been proven via science to be fabricated.
Re: who hear likes god
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200407964Saturday, October 22, 2016 12:26 AM CDT
You are on the wrong website. ROBLOX is filled with LGBT degenerates.

Connection Between HIVE And The LGBT Life
Objective_Anon
Png

#200543065Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:32 PM CDT
"61 percent (estimated 753,800 persons in 2013) of the estimated 1.2 million people living with HIVE in the United States. • Approximately two-thirds of all new HIVE infections each year (66 percent, or an estimated 31,400 infections in 2010). Only 27 percent of MSM living with HIVE were engaged in medical care in 2015. "
Re: Pete Burns has died
Objective_Anon
Png

#200511771Monday, October 24, 2016 7:23 PM CDT
Good riddance. Another LGBT cretinoid has dissipated from society. Much like the Prince of Percocet.

Why Are LGBT Ideologies Allowed On Roblox?
UnintelligentAnon
Png

#181332345Saturday, January 09, 2016 2:47 AM CST
Those who willingly engage in intercourse with individuals of the same gender are sinners, as stated by our savior, Jesus Christ. Pharaoh and his men collapsed. Those who defied Noah collapsed. And those who willingly submit themselves to the repulsive behavior of same-gender attraction will also collapsed. The very divinity of the Father will be glorified.

Re: I think ODING is OKAY.
Moronism
Png

#181215001Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:28 PM CST
"But it's extremely wrong when you are dating a guy that's 40 more years older than you lol" Hopefully you consider this as being true for the reversed gender premise, as well.
Re: speaking out
Moronism
Png

#181292261Friday, January 08, 2016 4:05 PM CST
"since I was 5 about when I changed my gender" Five-year old children are neither cognitively nor physically-developed enough to properly recognize their "true gender." This story was almost certainly fabricated.
Re: snaili likes girls
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152623850Sunday, December 28, 2014 5:51 AM CST
Why does the gender orientation of other individuals warrant the creation of a thread, in your opinion?
Re: Am I a man or a women?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146465361Saturday, September 20, 2014 7:21 PM CDT
It could be either gender.
Re: Yeah so I'm a girl
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146355503Friday, September 19, 2014 1:23 AM CDT
Why did you decide to create a forum thread publicly announcing your gender? It's unnecessary information for us to acquire.

Re: Radical feminism is based on second wave feminism
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184759403Friday, March 04, 2016 6:37 PM CST
"Feminism" in general has always been based solely on misandry and female "superiority." Radical feminism is not based on gender equality. It is based on utilizing leftist propaganda to manipulate societal structure.
Re: Why do most 11-14 year olds act like they are way better?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200649058Friday, October 28, 2016 8:02 PM CDT
"bi does not exist" Neither does same gender orientation exist. Mental degeneracy does exist, however.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182481412Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:56 PM CST
Indeed it is merely a social-construct. I regularly wear "feminine" garments such as linen dresses and silver-jewelry on a daily basis. It is quite difficult to suffer from the psychological-illness of Gender Dysphoria.
Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182588736Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:03 PM CST
Genuine gender equality is merely a theoretical concept. It cannot exist within concrete-reality, due to obviously-restrictive criteria. Feminism is nothing more than a ideological-system designed to transition society into a matriarchy through the use of highly-magnified issues such as "male favoritism" or "oppression of female s/ex/ual/ity." That is why it is favored by leftistic imbeciles, because it will make the process of governmental assimilation significantly easier. An individual who truly desires equality throughout society on a per-gender basis would not solely focus on a particular group, they would attempt to revise the "negative" flaws of each societal group accordingly. The flaws of "feminism" are evident throughout liberal media propaganda.
Re: Anyone else here white but identify as asian?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183536415Saturday, February 13, 2016 4:23 PM CST
Yes, plenty of individuals do. It is entirely comparable to an individual who suffers from Gender Dysphoria.

Re: most misandry is from men
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184646397Wednesday, March 02, 2016 1:14 PM CST
"also females are equal to males" Quite the contrary. The misandry under the guise of "gender equality" within the West is not equality; it is social "superiority." True gender equality is purely abstract. It is nothing more than that.
Re: Nice OT'er List.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184952047Monday, March 07, 2016 5:32 PM CST
"hes a fedoraposter so don't pay attention tbqh" Quite typical of Heartstrings. It is much easier to resort to idiotic leftist stereotypes than to provide a logical and otherwise coherent argument regarding how you avoid using your gender to manipulate other users. I am repulsed at the realization of the narcissism correlated with the female individuals. It is certainly inherited. Truly, "Heartstrings", "ThatGirlMagenta", and "NotAshley", are narcissistic female imbeciles over the Internet. None of the irrelevant details can discredit this, as it is evident by their constant attempts at attention-grasping.

Re: that 10 year ban i got on runescape...
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185761964Sunday, March 20, 2016 10:14 PM CDT
Why are Internet schoolchildren boasting about their deformities? African Americans are intellectually-crippled and violent parasites. "Transgender" individuals suffer from nothing more than the psychological illness of Gender Dysphoria. Both of those illnesses are glorified by leftist imbeciles.
Re: People say Autism isn't curable.
King_Queen
Png

#190472186Saturday, June 04, 2016 8:52 PM CDT
"can you cure gender dysphoria" Please maintain discussion relevance.

Re: Why Is Chimmihc A Scripting Deity?
AtheisticAnon
Png

#182816215Monday, February 01, 2016 12:19 AM CST
Well then, my apologies for the six day interval. It would seem that I had a minor disagreement with the moderators. Now then, I suppose that I should resolve any mistaken assumptions. I am very surprised that I did not notice those comments previously. "please tell me how you are able to argue over something that makes absolutely no sense" Simple. The individuals in question are involved in sort of Internet alliance that is fueled by Groundkeeper's evident naivety. His "friend" is a well known "script-kiddie" that has somehow gained membership to RbxDev. I cannot understand why Groundkeeper's would deny this when the objective evidence validates my claims. I suppose that gender is a significant factor in his psychological-submission, though I cannot verify this. It is very distressing and repulsive to see male individuals such as Groundskeeper easily deceived by narcissistic female adolescent schoolchildren utilizing an Internet forum. My extensive concern is valid given the state of society. "isn't chimmihc the guy that helps everyone on the GD forum?" Indeed he is. Chimmihc is widely praised for his rather mature and beneficial behavior on the "Game-Design" sub-section. The goal of Chimmihc is to encourage the intellectual-growth of the entire community via Lua. You should become a scripter also.
Re: Who the hell is sinii
Objective_Anon
Png

#200485554Monday, October 24, 2016 4:56 AM CDT
"Sinii" apparently suffers from a condition known as "Gender Dysphoria." She is "Dysphoric." Consequently, like all dysphoric degenerates, she is likely a paedofile.

What about actual XX women who get ovarian cancer and need a hysterectomy? Do we call them men? Or do we need a sexless "third gender" for someone who fulfills the criteria of neither?
Nah, it's just a failed woman with failed genetics.

I'm perfectly ok with that.

I was clearly born in the wrong period

It's normal for there to be blood loss during birth, it doesn't mean that your mother was menstruating during delivery.

Nah, it's just a failed woman with failed genetics.

This is literally just Womb worship, you act as if toilets are some special class because they have wombs and ovaries and anyone without them isn't worthy of this special status.

Ever notice how nobody ever attacks Transmen with such arguments? Nobody ever attacks transmen and they keep their special female privileges. But the moment a man realises that he's considered inferior because he's male and tries to ascend to the higher caste.

Transmisogyny is just misandry and female worship. This thread is literally just Feminism disguised as being "based".