Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You Will Never Be A Real Chad

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
You will never be a real Chad. You have no jawline, you have no chin, you have no hunter eyes. You are a sub 5 man twisted by hormones and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Woman are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Woman to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even looksmaxxers who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a Woman. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk slut home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your skinny, Micro penis. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably sub 5. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

U can always decide to live like Jason voorhees just buy a mask and a machete

Last edited:
@Moderation trannies free him

I will never be a fake chad either

Damn, I thought I would

Also I always read this copypasta with the Biden voice in my mind

You will never be a real Arab either- just a LARPing Jewfaggot.
Literally no one respects you. All the real niggas here know im palestinian and talk to me in arabic. You will always be a dirty cum stain tho. You will never have a soul. And no incel respects you

Literally no one respects you.
As if you can say the forum fucking holds you to the highest regard possible :feelsjuice:.
All the real niggas here know im palestinian and talk to me in arabic. You will always be a dirty cum stain tho. You will never have a soul.
If I didn't have a soul, I wouldn't feel the loneliness, discomfort, and depression which Inceldom brings- so therefore I would not be here:feelsjuice:.
And no incel respects you
JFL, imagine thinking I crave respect from random niggas online.

As if you can say the forum fucking holds you to the highest regard possible :feelsjuice:.

If I didn't have a soul, I wouldn't feel the loneliness, discomfort, and depression which Inceldom brings- so therefore I would not be here:feelsjuice:.

JFL, imagine thinking I crave respect from random niggas online.
Of course it does.

You dont feel it you fake it

You absolutely do care you loser

Very amusing thread.

Pretty nice but could be better. Example:
and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there.
Could have been
and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an incel is buried there.