Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You will never be a GigaChad

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
a3f94266523d880750d5b2510d7e9ce7-imagejpeg.jpg

dd2033fe3fc4c217a4601ec97f6e1281-imagepng.png

a85aed82f7b7b8d5d511a811686b152d-imagejpeg.jpg

Get the rope.

This guy looks way too comical.
I would rather be a highschool Turbochad

I won't be ever even regular chad so...

Normal Anglo Chad> everything. He looks weird. Just be a young Brad Pitt theory is legit.

I'd be fine being average tbh

Women will say that "he looks gross" but their panties would fly off at record speeds if they saw him in real-life.
Believe me bros, you may think it looks weird or dumb, and incline toward thinking women would agree, but look where that type of logic has gotten us all.

Roasties perceive the world not through their eyes, nor their brains, but their vaginas. Think about it.

Women will say that "he looks gross" but their panties would fly off at record speeds if they saw him in real-life.
Believe me bros, you may think it looks weird or dumb, and incline toward thinking women would agree, but look where that type of logic has gotten us all.

Roasties don't perceive the world through their eyes or their brains, they see it through their vagina. Think about it.

You're probably right tbh.

Roasties perceive the world not through their eyes, nor their brains, but their vaginas. Think about it.

Exactly. Irl, these kind of guys make females go full retarded. You can notice the presence of a 11/10 male in the room just by looking at the behaviour of the females in the same room, its completely different. I noticed this while in college. Elite athletes make females extremely horny just by being near, and females cant and dont want to avoid it.

he looks like a cartoon......actually more like an action figure

that guy looks like one of those realistically drawn fan arts for DBZ fighters. ironic... being too much of a gigachad makes you creepy looking which in turn makes you uglier than a regular chad.

those photos are confirmed photoshop

would rather look like avi in a heartbeat

he looks like a cartoon......actually more like an action figure

Looks like he came straight out of a Sega Dreamcast game tbh.

Which, btw was the best and most underrated console of all time, therefore, thread is legit!

Well derr. No point in being depressed about things you can't change.

Of course I'd rather be him than ME but if I could choose I would rather be a white chadlite living a normal life :(

Nah. Just normie looks is OK with me.