Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will never be a 2018 Maycel

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I remember before I signed up here and was a lurker, Maycels were getting dabbed on for being the most subhuman posters. I'm sure countless roped due to constant torment. Still, they made a name for themselves. I'm just a literally who Junecel. It's over.

Nice username

2017cels, 2018cels and early 2019cels all mog me but at least I joined before the end of the last decade.

Yeah I remember that when I joined. And still here I am while many of those who called me a maycel have been banned or they don't post here anymore, because they were all larpers. Who's the fakecel now motherfuckers :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Back in May 2018 I was still enjoying life. I'd rather not join at all, BUT HERE WE ARE LOL.

Also I have been lurking more less for the past year.

i lurked six, seven months before joining, i wish i joined sooner.

Yeah I remember that when I joined. And still here I am while many of those who called me a maycel have been banned or they don't post here anymore, because they were all larpers. Who's the fakecel now motherfuckers :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

i lurked six, seven months before joining, i wish i joined sooner.
I started lurking in the summer of 2018 when I was still in high school but I was more bluepilled back then.

I started lurking in the summer of 2018 when I was still in high school but I was more bluepilled back then.
I was redpilled like most poor people. We envied rich betabuxxers.

may 2018 was a poop time in my life

Good, I never wanted to be one anyway

are you sure about that?