Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You WILL have a prime white girl

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
You will have a white girl. All you have to do is believe. Your positive thoughts will be manifested in reality. Now close your eyes and visualize your white Stacy. Just believe my friends.

Not my preference

Yes can't wait to lucid dream a prime white in my dreams then wake up to this hell :feelscomfy:

Love isn't real

You will have a white girl. All you have to do is believe. Your positive thoughts will be manifested in reality. Now close your eyes and visualize your white Stacy. Just believe my friends.
manifesting is some ER shit

A lot of white dudes can't even get white pussy nowadays.

I will need to be a multimillionaire CEO just to have a chance as a ricecel. A good looking highly educated foid will always aim for a very good looking guy or a very rich guy. Either one or the other or nothing at all. Hence the declining population and low birth rates in the West. And the need for mass immigration.

By now, white foids and clown world is pretty much synonymous.

Pean holes are duller, anyway...I have genes for greater brain volume. This is despite descending from primitive tribal savages in Apefrica(Chinese Ancestor).

Can't even have an average curry foid and you're talking about a white prime stacy:feelsjuice:

An other bluepill troll.
shillsandtrolls.is

Can I have two prime white girls? :feelsaww:

In the New Thought spiritual movement, the Law of Attraction is a pseudoscience based on the belief that positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative experiences into a person's life

only shit heads believe in that shit