Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you were really right

sconswap

sconswap

Life is better without me, that's why I live
(By the way, this is my first post and I will write it with translation because my English is not enough to write) I heard about this form for the first time from a YouTube video, I don't remember which video it was, I am extremely shy and autistic and I thought people hated me, but I didn't think I was that ugly. People were not bad towards me, but they were not good either, they were indifferent towards me, as if I didn't exist but even if I went to them and just wanted to talk, I could understand from their attitude and actions that they did not want me there. However, I left a small margin to wonder if I was wrong or whether the problem was my character or things like that. As I saw myself in most of the Trucell posts, I gradually realized that I think I am one of the trucells or incel in denial. I looked at other subreddits on reddit, but I really thought you were one of them. You were right, the advice they gave is so stupid, so absurd and meaningless that I got angry while reading it, it's always the same useless delusional advice "just take a shower bro, your personalty is the problem" only you understand what I'm going through, after taking the black pill and leaving religion I felt empty and deceived. I'm in a depression and I don't know what to do, I've been reading what you write on this forum all day long, I enjoy sharing the same pain with people but I hate myself for being happy to it, I'm sorry if I've pissed anyone off, I just want to belong somewhere too (I'm in my early 20s)

62052.jpg

Tears are flowing reading this post (DNR)

What does DNR stand for? "Did not read?" or something? Ive been seeing it more often recently
Lol, i even get ignored by incels its really ovER

Welcome brocel.
Yes, it is experience which teaches us the blackpill.
It is the fruitlessness of our efforts that leaves bitter tastes in our mouths.

Welcome brocel.
Yes, it is experience which teaches us the blackpill.
It is the fruitlessness of our efforts that leaves bitter tastes in our mouths.
Thank you for replying brocell :feelsokman:

Worse, cockroach.
Can I call myself "trucell" then? (178 cm, 1.5/10 looks (balding at fucking age of 20, bad hairline, eczema all over in my hair and middle of my face, bad skin, bad teeth, when i'm existing near to a foid she just looks disgusted about me))

What is my etchnicty? I mean, am i a sandnigger?
IDK lol Turkey seems like some weird result of a bunch of outbreeding.
I don't recall Turks being associated positively with any good looking traits (to be fair not many bad looking ones either but these days average isn't good enough so whatever).

IDK lol Turkey seems like some weird result of a bunch of outbreeding.
I don't recall Turks being associated positively with any good looking traits (to be fair not many bad looking ones either but these days average isn't good enough so whatever).
I will proudly call myself nigger if i am

Can I call myself "trucell" then? (178 cm, 1.5/10 looks (balding at fucking age of 20, bad hairline, eczema all over in my hair and middle of my face, bad skin, bad teeth, when i'm existing near to a foid she just looks disgusted about me))
I assume you are khhv as well then.

(By the way, this is my first post and I will write it with translation because my English is not enough to write) I heard about this form for the first time from a YouTube video, I don't remember which video it was, I am extremely shy and autistic and I thought people hated me, but I didn't think I was that ugly. People were not bad towards me, but they were not good either, they were indifferent towards me, as if I didn't exist but even if I went to them and just wanted to talk, I could understand from their attitude and actions that they did not want me there. However, I left a small margin to wonder if I was wrong or whether the problem was my character or things like that. As I saw myself in most of the Trucell posts, I gradually realized that I think I am one of the trucells or incel in denial. I looked at other subreddits on reddit, but I really thought you were one of them. You were right, the advice they gave is so stupid, so absurd and meaningless that I got angry while reading it, it's always the same useless delusional advice "just take a shower bro, your personalty is the problem" only you understand what I'm going through, after taking the black pill and leaving religion I felt empty and deceived. I'm in a depression and I don't know what to do, I've been reading what you write on this forum all day long, I enjoy sharing the same pain with people but I hate myself for being happy to it, I'm sorry if I've pissed anyone off, I just want to belong somewhere too (I'm in my early 20s)
finally you were a low tier normie who evolved into ugly and is realizing the truth and power of the black pill

Worst years of my life 20-22. Then it just goes indifferent.